• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lautaro Martinez

Didn't his agent come out with the exact opposite?
No
Another Twitter account said he agent said that
Like all these stations it’s spin and flimflam with some truth in there

I’ll just add that if their after Martial he plays the same position …

It seems Inter is on the verge of Administration, and they owe us (amongst many others) €12M.

Lautaro is a cashable asset, it looks likely they will sell at this point.

Seems as well united have a sell on clause as well

after agent fees etc - how much of the 100 million will they actually get?

All gets chipped away.

It seems Inter is on the verge of Administration, and they owe us (amongst many others) €12M.

Lautaro is a cashable asset, it looks likely they will sell at this point.

Really? Knew they had debts did not realise it was this bad.

Buying the league last season really fcuked them up.

Won’t stop people convincing themselves what they’ve read on Twitter is true and then devising a whole convoluted scenario about what that means about the club. You just have to look at the manager thread to see that,… season ticket sales anyone!

I know but this place would be pretty dull without such convoluted scenarios. It's great to wonder out loud but we really do know nothing.
So anyway, about that season ticket takeup conspiracy..........

With the agent talk I think we are realy close… of course the agent will say things like that if we are starting talking personal terms with em…

Back