• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lautaro Martinez

Ali Gold comes out half hour after the news breaks to confirm we are in for him. Then it’s revealed we bid for him days ago and it’s not happening. If someone could point me in the direction of when Gold actually a) First to break a big story, not just follow everyone else b) Such story actually came to fruition that would be great. Because yet again he’s failed, yet some keep on being insistent he’s some great source…..

My view on Gold is that going back a few month he used to only post original and inside stuff...however he now seems to write articles and tweet every single day, and sometimes multiple times per day, meaning that the average quality of his info has declined sharply. He'd be better off going back to posting less frequently but higher quality

Ali Gold comes out half hour after the news breaks to confirm we are in for him. Then it’s revealed we bid for him days ago and it’s not happening. If someone could point me in the direction of when Gold actually a) First to break a big story, not just follow everyone else b) Such story actually came to fruition that would be great. Because yet again he’s failed, yet some keep on being insistent he’s some great source…..

Hate to admit it, but you have a point! He does seems to be bandwagoning, especially with this one.

Hate to admit it, but you have a point! He does seems to be bandwagoning, especially with this one.

its about his revenue, more hits gives him bigger numbers and can increase earnings. a dozen postings a day full of fluff gets you more than 1 or 2 good postings a week

Reactions: DTA
Yep. If he goes all rumour fluffy bunnies cuddling he'll lose a lot of credibility though, which is why he was good in the first place.
Yep. If he goes all rumour fluffy bunnies cuddling he'll lose a lot of credibility though, which is why he was good in the first place.

unlike real news where bad news gets more interest, football fans will read anything that looks positive about their team, theyre all junkies.

He is full of gonad*s but as you say he seems to have pulled the wool over a lot of fans eyes who believe he has inside links.

On Martinez, he added: "I won't speak about any player. I will speak only about my players, Tottenham players, nothing else."

There’s obviously something to it, that’s a classic we’ve made a bid Comment.

Back