• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lautaro Martinez

Have been recent rumours of the naming rights being done for big money, plus a training sponsor or something?

Romero is a loan to start so technically haven't paid any fees yet?

Bit of dough from sales still... more to come potentially...

Some money left over (£75m I think?) from the loan we took out to pay off the other loan...

Trying to do some financial gymnastics thinking we could have Son - Kane - Martinez as our attack...

Gold now saying that we agreed this fee prior to the Lukaku deal being agreed so there are some question marks.

If that was the case I would find it odd why the story came out today. Also if Inter are heading into liquidation I don't think they're in a position to turn another £60m down if it's on the table.

If we are seriously bidding this much for a striker that would play alongside Kane, there's money from another source.
So the rumbling about naming rights being agreed should be cleared up after the window shuts, demonstrating how we're affording to do this

Being a spurs fan for far too long tells me that this is all a sick joke and I'll wake up soon to reality. Let me keep dreaming ...

If the Lukaku deal pours cold water over it then it's odd the story has come out at all really... If Inter need the cash as bad as some are suggesting then it still has legs, who knows.

But as previously suggested if we're offering 70m then we have some cash on the hip it seems...

If we are seriously bidding this much for a striker that would play alongside Kane, there's money from another source.
So the rumbling about naming rights being agreed should be cleared up after the window shuts, demonstrating how we're affording to do this
We know we're getting the Kane money this summer or next, so we could be spending it now for succession planning.

Ali Gold comes out half hour after the news breaks to confirm we are in for him. Then it’s revealed we bid for him days ago and it’s not happening. If someone could point me in the direction of when Gold actually a) First to break a big story, not just follow everyone else b) Such story actually came to fruition that would be great. Because yet again he’s failed, yet some keep on being insistent he’s some great source…..

Back