• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Fee is no where near enough. I get the feeling that Poch might have just wanted this done before he was back for pre season. Has Poch now got that much control he can force Levy to settle like this.

Disappointed if that's the case. Fee is far too low considering who we are selling, today's market and of course the fact that we are dealing with a financially doped club with bottomless pockets. He really should be the defensive Bale in terms of transfer fees.

Unless of course Levy knows Walker is struggling with a dodgy injury of some kind and is likely to be in decline sooner rather than later.

Suddenly all the ITKs have been told this is happening.

Did like this one though: Was gonna be lot less (mid 40s), Levy moved the goalposts yesterday, but this is still less than what he wanted.

1. Jack Pitt-Brooke‏Verified account@JackPittBrooke 15m15 minutes ago
    Emirates Marketing Project pay up for Kyle Walker, meet Spurs' £50m asking price (bit more with add ons). Story:

2. Jack Pitt-Brooke‏Verified account@JackPittBrooke 12m12 minutes ago
    Replying to @JackPittBrooke
    It means that we can expect to see Walker turning out *for* City *against* Spurs at the Nissan Stadium in Nashville Tennessee on 29 July.

4 replies2 retweets0 likes

3. Jack Pitt-Brooke‏Verified account@JackPittBrooke 7m7 minutes ago
    This is best outcome for all parties. Walker has wanted out since March, Spurs get £50m and City get a right-back who can actually run.
The bit that annoys me is the wanting out since March, it has been widely reported and coincided with Trippier getting more game time, but something obviously occurred and Walker couldnt keep it to himself until the end of the season.

Unless of course Levy knows Walker is struggling with a dodgy injury of some kind and is likely to be in decline sooner rather than later.

We all know that already. He's had a dodgy hip for a while - the same issue as Dembele. It's why he doesn't play two games a week

1. Jack Pitt-Brooke‏Verified account@JackPittBrooke 15m15 minutes ago
    Emirates Marketing Project pay up for Kyle Walker, meet Spurs' £50m asking price (bit more with add ons). Story:

2. Jack Pitt-Brooke‏Verified account@JackPittBrooke 12m12 minutes ago
    Replying to @JackPittBrooke
    It means that we can expect to see Walker turning out *for* City *against* Spurs at the Nissan Stadium in Nashville Tennessee on 29 July.

4 replies2 retweets0 likes

3. Jack Pitt-Brooke‏Verified account@JackPittBrooke 7m7 minutes ago
    This is best outcome for all parties. Walker has wanted out since March, Spurs get £50m and City get a right-back who can actually run.
The bit that annoys me is the wanting out since March, it has been widely reported and coincided with Trippier getting more game time, but something obviously occurred and Walker couldnt keep it to himself until the end of the season.

I guess the obvious question, is why?

Shame really. We have just made City stronger. If we could have gotten iheanacho in return it would have made it more bearable. However if i was going to sell one player from the first 11 it would have been Walker. Trippier isnt as direct and fast but he is good enough. Going to need backup for Trips now

Really surprised at the low fee and seems we didn't dig our heels in.

We simply HAVE to keep Dier now. To lose two players to title rivals is not ideal.

Can we now get on with signing someone please? Been a bit too quiet on the incoming front, the season starts in 1 month!

Shame really. We have just made City stronger. If we could have gotten iheanacho in return it would have made it more bearable. However if i was going to sell one player from the first 11 it would have been Walker. Trippier isnt as direct and fast but he is good enough. Going to need backup for Trips now

I like Trippier but I don't think he is anywhere near good enough defensively for a team challenging for the title or a CL side. We could start the season with Davies and Trippier as the full backs. You know which areas other teams will look to exploit when they play us.

I like Trippier but I don't think he is anywhere near good enough defensively for a team challenging for the title or a CL side. We could start the season with Davies and Trippier as the full backs. You know which areas other teams will look to exploit when they play us.

Trippier isn't good enough defensively but offensively is the best in the league

Guess we're hoping one will off set the other r

Really surprised at the low fee and seems we didn't dig our heels in.

We simply HAVE to keep Dier now. To lose two players to title rivals is not ideal.

Can we now get on with signing someone please? Been a bit too quiet on the incoming front, the season starts in 1 month!

It's a world record for a defender who some belive has injury problems...

One thing we will need to do if this is true is get more centre backs in as we're gonna be playing 3-4-3 now and need more cover there

Pretty tinkled off about this if it's only 50m, why are we doing them favors, they should be desperate shouldn't they?

I like trippier but he's a significant step down from walker.

Disappointing if it does happen for that price.

Jermaine Jenas said at the time. It's because he found out at England camp that Ryan Bertram was earning twice what he was. Essentially his agent ballsed up his last big contract last summer

It is the problem we will have unless we up the Wages - how much could Alli and Kane make elsewhere?

And I am not suggesting we pay 250/300k

Back