• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Well for one the person recording the video is foreign and 2 the girl in the video has a fairly big tattoo on her leg which Walkers girlfriend does not seem to have in google images.

Sounded like a northerner to me (but then i only saw it in a crowded pub yesterday so could be wrong)

Well for one the person recording the video is foreign and 2 the girl in the video has a fairly big tattoo on her leg which Walkers girlfriend does not seem to have in google images.

if you check Leon Knights and his Mrs's Twitter accounts, they seem to have found the girl - abbeyfarmer92 - now deactivated, but you'll see pics of her with the same tattoo anyway. Nowt to do with Kyle. Or his Pug...

Many fans are excusing Walker for his og at OT today because the real culprit was undoubtly Bentaleb, but let's be frank, Kyle was not entirely blameless either.

Imo it was once again his over-eagerness to get forward that left him far too much to do to get back, so it was no surprise to me when it all went pear-shaped. He had left his flank totally exposed with acres of of space behind him for Rooney to exploit - so the inevitable happened.

I fully get that without a wide man up front his instructions from Pochettino are to get high up the flank to support the attack but surely to goodness he needs to use better judgement? Rooney was allowed far too much space long before that cross came in and fast though Walker can be the distance he had to make up was always going to be a problem.

Other than that I thought he had one of his better games overall but it's no good playing well for 89 minutes if the one loss of concentration proves critical like it did today. He really needs to stop getting forward too early otherwise this sort of thing is going to happen again and again with similarly disastrous consequences.

I am not the biggest fan of him defensively but the commentators were absolutely spot on when they spoke about the high line and this is what happens. In no way was the goal Walkers fault, the system and tactics has him in the right position.

Thought it was his best game today since his injury - great to see him back.

Also, Rooney wasn't his man, Young was. Both CBs got drawn in to the ball, where one should have held the centre.

yeah he was good today. i like to think its because trippier provides great competition - unfortunate with the goal.

Imo it was once again his over-eagerness to get forward that left him far too much to do to get back, so it was no surprise to me when it all went pear-shaped. He had left his flank totally exposed with acres of of space behind him for Rooney to exploit - so the inevitable happened.

IIRC Rooney was in front of goal (albeit well towards Walker's side), so wouldn't that make it the CB's territory ?

I'm not putting any of our defenders in my Fantasy Team just yet.

Thought it was his best game today since his injury - great to see him back.

Also, Rooney wasn't his man, Young was. Both CBs got drawn in to the ball, where one should have held the centre.

Agreed, he was busting a lung to get back to cover a fudge up .. unlucky ..

Agreed, he was busting a lung to get back to cover a **** up .. unlucky ..

I cannot believe how many fans are excusing Kyle purely on the grounds he busted a gut to get back. The same situation arose midweek against RM with Bentaleb needlessly giving away possession in front of the box so you'd have thought our wing back might have been alert to the danger and hung back a little until it was clear.

I cannot believe how many fans are excusing Kyle purely on the grounds he busted a gut to get back. The same situation arose midweek against RM with Bentaleb needlessly giving away possession in front of the box so you'd have thought our wing back might have been alert to the danger and hung back a little until it was clear.

Our FBs are under order to go up, we had possession, there was absolutely no reason for Walker to hang back (in fact, doing so would slow down our play).

Bentaleb was the one who needed awareness, he has possession deep, with the two FBs up to provide outlets, and he was sloppy.

Our FBs are under order to go up, we had possession, there was absolutely no reason for Walker to hang back (in fact, doing so would slow down our play).

Bentaleb was the one who needed awareness, he has possession deep, with the two FBs up to provide outlets, and he was sloppy.
Please read my post again, I explained the reason why Walker should have have hung back. This kind of brainfart where we gift the ball to the oppo in front of the box happens time and time again so surely it's time we learnt our lesson?

Back