• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Just read the last few pages and it's good to see a lot of you have untangled your knickers and are beginning to realise what I was telling you all along.

Simple lesson here; don't believe everything you read, these journos are paid to be inventive and sound convincing! And don't trust everything an itk tells you!

Someone asked me why Poch would pick trippier over Walker in the recent two big games - I won't go back and check who asked this as this website has become incredibly slow since the chelsea game - well I already answered this, there isn't a massive difference in quality between the two and when trippier played against Bournemouth (I think it was) he was outstanding and motm, so quite rightly kept his place in the team. Which should continue against west ham.

Could easily be that there is nothing to sort out

As I said earlier, if he plays vs West Ham then it really is IMO a case of nothing to see here

If it's trippier then it isn't squad rotation coming in to play clearly

The agent is an issue. A real issue. I expect Walks to play when he is told, he is a great pro so I'd expect a top level performance should he play.

Just read the last few pages and it's good to see a lot of you have untangled your knickers and are beginning to realise what I was telling you all along.

Simple lesson here; don't believe everything you read, these journos are paid to be inventive and sound convincing! And don't trust everything an itk tells you!

Someone asked me why Poch would pick trippier over Walker in the recent two big games - I won't go back and check who asked this as this website has become incredibly slow since the chelsea game - well I already answered this, there isn't a massive difference in quality between the two and when trippier played against Bournemouth (I think it was) he was outstanding and motm, so quite rightly kept his place in the team. Which should continue against west ham.

Mate.
Your arrogance there is breath-taking. Please. A bit more respect eh? Cheers.

Chicken Soup is Jewish Penicillin, we are Yids so they are going The Full Jew. Any other clothing would be wrong.

Even this?
Just-Jew-It-T-Shirt-Variety-of-Colors_large_2.jpg

Hold up that's racist.

I sat on a brown chair at the pub ... racist.

I fed a chicken on my farm ... xenophobic

It was me who asked and your incorrect recollection demands you give more detail in your answer:
A) It was WALKER who played vs Bournemouth, which was the game before the cup semi-final and 7 days previous to it. So why do you think MoPo didn't stick with Walker?
B) It was the previous league game BEFORE the game vs Bournemouth (i.e. vs Watford) where Trippier played and got lots of plaudits and was outstanding and motm. That game as i say was a week before the Bournemouth game. So Trippier DID NOT keep his place due to this outstanding performance as you suggest. Why do you think that was?

Unfortunately I think the sheer number of sources and the relative quality of them (independent, LES) indicates something has gone on, what with MP mentioning players needing to stay focused etc. The hope is the relationship can be salvaged, but that rarely happens. If it is true Walker is nuts

Sent from my E5823 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I think Walker and his agent could has waited until the end of the season to brief journos about this.
If he wants his move he really could have waited 3 weeks.
I've no doubt Poch will be tinkled off with the questions he's gonna get in his press conference tomorrow.

Apparently Walker's social media profile pics have been changed from Spurs related pictures to England-themed ones...make of that what you will...

have to admit. I am not too fussed if he leaves. But on 2 conditions. He goes out of the country and we get Top Dollar.

I would love for us to just sign 1 or 2 top quality players this summer and thats it.

Meh, Trippier is a better footballer- fact! Walker will not improve any of our rivals to any great degree, so I'm really not bothered where he goes. So if the price is right, let him go. I think he has flourished under Poch's system and I could really see him struggling elsewhere.

I think Walker and his agent could has waited until the end of the season to brief journos about this.
If he wants his move he really could have waited 3 weeks.
I've no doubt Poch will be tinkled off with the questions he's gonna get in his press conference tomorrow.

This

His contract expires in 2021 so I will not worry about this situation anymore, I will leave things in Levy's capable hands to do what is best for the cub

Back