• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

His contract expires in 2021 so I will not worry about this situation anymore, I will leave things in Levy's capable hands to do what is best for the cub

I´m 100% sure that Walker and his agent also knows the contract and Levy´s capability. So it make sense if they have feeded the journos with this.

Unfortunately I think the sheer number of sources and the relative quality of them (independent, LES) indicates something has gone on, what with MP mentioning players needing to stay focused etc. The hope is the relationship can be salvaged, but that rarely happens. If it is true Walker is nuts

Sent from my E5823 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Crisps actually

No-one commenting on the change to his twitter page? Changed the pictures to just be of him in England shirt's.

Meh, Trippier is a better footballer- fact! Walker will not improve any of our rivals to any great degree, so I'm really not bothered where he goes. So if the price is right, let him go. I think he has flourished under Poch's system and I could really see him struggling elsewhere.
What?.... Walker would improve every single one of our rivals to a pretty large degree. He is the best right back in the premier league. I will be immensely sad to see him go.

Ajax's Kenny Tete looks a decent right back.

Reckon they'll beat United in the final. Ajax v Lyon was a barnstorming game BTW
I think there are 4 or 5 players that are worth a look at Ajax at the moment. Leverkusen are another club that I think we could (should) be looking to for targets.

No-one commenting on the change to his twitter page? Changed the pictures to just be of him in England shirt's.

That is run by his agents.
As far as I'm concerned they are mismanaging this whole thing. Get a move in the off season if he doesn't want to stay. If you don't want to play for Poch, Poch won't stand for it. He doesn't need to force his way out by being a dingdong after so many years here.
As far as I can see his agents aren't really used to doing big transfers looking at the players they have https://www.transfermarkt.com/base-soccer-agency-ltd/beraterfirma/berater/674

That is run by his agents.
As far as I'm concerned they are mismanaging this whole thing. Get a move in the off season if he doesn't want to stay. If you don't want to play for Poch, Poch won't stand for it. He doesn't need to force his way out by being a ding dong after so many years here.
As far as I can see his agents aren't really used to doing big transfers looking at the players they have https://www.transfermarkt.com/base-soccer-agency-ltd/beraterfirma/berater/674

I think Danny boy will get more than 20m Euros for him!

I´m 100% sure that Walker and his agent also knows the contract and Levy´s capability. So it make sense if they have feeded the journos with this.

You can see that there are briefings going out from both sides.

You have a number of writers going with the story that Walker can't play more than one game in a week, and that he has issues in training.

On the other side there are articles putting an emphasis on the player having no fitness issues, and not showing any lack of commitment in training.

The fact is that Trippier has only started 4 league games, and as recently as 5-6 weeks ago Walker was giving interviews praising Poch and how wonderful life is at Spurs.

This is about money.

Last edited:
He would be a loss but Trippier is more than capable. If he is going to go he needs to be sold abroad. He has got a long contract so im sure the club isn't worried. He would be stupid to leave now. Saying that i hope with the move to wembley and the extra revenue coming in, we should reward certain players with higher wages to stop the vultures circling

Without any facts the vacuum caused, is breeding ground for stupid speculation.
I just hope he stays.

I agree but people are still allowed to talk calmly about if he was to go, for me this is not as bad as it would have been 10 years ago say.

Walker is very replaceable as are alot of the team by the fact that we probably only need one player in the summer, so all resources can be used to replace players that are ill advised and leave

He would be a loss but Trippier is more than capable. If he is going to go he needs to be sold abroad. He has got a long contract so im sure the club isn't worried. He would be stupid to leave now. Saying that i hope with the move to wembley and the extra revenue coming in, we should reward certain players with higher wages to stop the vultures circling

I've said this in the Toby thread, It would be a shame and rather foolish if we lost players because of money. If you offer more than generous wages i.e. parity with players of a similar level of importance in the squad and in roughly a similar wage bracket to his peers in the league and the player still wants to move then you cannot fault the club.

The increased revenue from the tv deal alone should mean we have more money to throw at players. I realise we have a strict wage structure and we have heightened the ceiling to an extent (Kane now reportedly earns £100k a week) but the goalposts have moved. £100k a week was a huge sum of money in terms of wages 10-15 years ago but things change. I'm sure you could have probably got a pint of beer for £2.00 in some places 20 years ago but it can't stay £2.00 forever.

I'll feel ok if he leaves for Bayern/Barcelona, but if he joins $hitty, he'll defenitely be a solid upgrade to their abyssmal back-four and will give us problems next seasons.
Judjing everything that is happenning, I don't see Walker staying. If we didn't have a back-up, then there could be options, but we have Trippier who is able to reach or even overcome Walker's heights very soon. May be not in all aspects (such as physical ability, pace), but defenitely in crossing and passing culture. And surely Poch believes in Trippier.

I think Walker and his agent could has waited until the end of the season to brief journos about this.
If he wants his move he really could have waited 3 weeks.
I've no doubt Poch will be tinkled off with the questions he's gonna get in his press conference tomorrow.

Wasn't happy at all with the 6 or 7 Walker questions.

Back