• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

I'm even nervous about this thread to be honest. The whole UA thing could go either way, and as it's their first big deal I reckon they're going to try something flashy, as opposed to keeping it simple - which is normally what looks best.

elyid said:
Might be old news, but you can get the current home kit WITHOUT SPONSOR for ?ú20 from Sports Direct (all sizes):
http://www.sportsdirect.com/puma-tot...11-2012-370570

They also have a sponsorless away kit.
i think thats just SportDirect being too lazy to update the picture tbh

This arrived today - WITHOUT sponsor!

However, I ordered a medium and its firkin massive - i'm 6ft tall and 40" chest but it's like a tent on me, so will need to return it anyway. B@rst*wards

I have had a semi over this New Kit for quite a while now - It's going to be different from the norm. So WHEN WHEN WHEN will we get to see it !!!!

I was just about to say, this is the only thread in SN&V I'm going to visit for a while!

Do you think Harry has any say over kit??? Do you think Harry got it wrong in the past with his kit selection?

Will our kit change if Hharry goes??

From what I know, based on speaking to someone I know within the club, the home kit definitely has a collar and has some silver on the shirt. Forgot to ask about the other kits as I was well boozed up anyway. Did remember to ask about a release and was told no confirmed date thus far.

All we can say is that we cannot play in black or dark colours. Watching football in the first row it becomes apparent that its distinguish your teammates in you peripheral vision from the crowd.

Wow they all look like Bolton kits, horrible.

The only half decent one is the plain one with the small dashes down the side with the striped socks.

Back