• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Brad looks very much like a fortune teller in that picture. 'Mystic Egg'?

Overall, a very nice selection of kits. Not keen on the grey bits, but the positives, mostly provided by the away kit, outweight the negatives.

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I suspect that the back of the away kit won't be nearly as much to everyone's liking. If it corresponds to the mock ups, it'll have nasty looking chevrons, in a lighter shade of blue, all over it.

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I suspect that the back of the away kit won't be nearly as much to everyone's liking. If it corresponds to the mock ups, it'll have nasty looking chevrons, in a lighter shade of blue, all over it.

you can kind of see that in the shot. How on earth will that work with names and numbers?

391321_10150971680558505_347807768_n.jpg

From their facebook page, bit small and hard to see. No Sir Ledley?

Attachments

• 391321_10150971680558505_347807768_n.jpg
    391321_10150971680558505_347807768_n.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Nice design in how the wide composite team image was composed. Like how they've used the stadium shot to frame the players. Very good layout.

Solid debut for UA. Clean, simple design. For some reason, the patterned stripes on the shirt make me think of old Admirial outfits. Would prefer to see the traditional look of white shirt, dark shorts retained, but all white looks fine, too.

At least we're not dying of embarassment like the Purple Popguns in their twee get-up for this season. No wonder their players want to leave.

Last edited:
I love Collars

I like the away kit but no collar on it which disguists me. Im gonna attach some collars to it.

Back