• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Who couldn't love this lot??

Freidel & Sandro are REALLY getting into the 'client's remit'!!

2012-2013-kits-unveiled-730.jpg

391321_10150971680558505_347807768_n.jpg

Coulibaly, Cudicini, Luongo, Rafa, Modric, Bentley, Gio, Lennon, ?, Kaboul, Bale, Sandro, Benny, Dawson, Parker, Walker, Friedel, Livermore, Archer, Ceballos, Hudd, Rose, Gallas, Gomes, Bassong

Looks like Teemu on the left of Bentley and Messi(!!!!) right of Livermore and the goalkeeper in the back (Button?).

391321_10150971680558505_347807768_n.jpg

Coulibaly, Cudicini, Luongo, Rafa, Modric, Bentley, Gio, Lennon, LANCASTER?, Kaboul, Bale, Sandro, Benny, Dawson, Parker, Walker, Friedel, Livermore, Archer, Ceballos, Hudd, Rose, Gallas, Gomes, Bassong

I'm guessing!! Man they all look mean... I wonder if Modric was photo-shopped in???? 'cos he's probably most likely flat-hunting in Madrid at the moment! weasel-faced greedy Glory-hunting ****!

All white is perfect for me, I use love it when we played in all white in Europe. I just wish the white shirts had the same type of collar as the blue shirts.

Lovely kit! No wonder they all look tinkled of though, being ordered outside for what appears to be a fire drill in some dreary weather.

Back