• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

AxicwrhCIAA3soS.png

OK I'm just gonna say this..

I assume that's the AWAY GK top, right... after all, it couldn't be the home kit, or else that would be ridiculous, what with the HOME kit being RED also...
so yes, it must be for away games... yup, that's it, sorted...

So I assume he's gonna play 'skins' when they play away at Man Utd/Liverpool/Southampton then??

(nah, i'm being sarcastic, he'll wear his home GK kit won't he... he's still a prize A smug**** of a fella though!)

I actually love that utd shirt and shorts. I love the checkered look - what the fudge is wrong with checkered look? All of you iMBECILES.

Given that the home and away kits appear to correspond pretty much exactly with the mock ups that were leaked a month or two ago, then it's fairly safe to assume that the same will be true of the third kit. And the mock up of that looked not entirely dissimilar to a Saudi Sportswashing Machine home kit with a few yellow / gold trimmings.

Ah this is very true, heres hoping for next season! Our last yellow hit was nice too . this one http://spurs.footballblog.co.uk/files/2009/06/tottenham-3rd-300x300.jpg

I actually love that utd shirt and shorts. I love the checkered look - what the fudge is wrong with checkered look? All of you iMBECILES.

I agree that the shorts are OK (so kind of look like boxer shorts though), but the checkered home shirt looks pretty crap. With the players actually wearing them, might look decent.

Don't like the grey stuff on the new kits, would look a lot better without. Away kit looks nice though!

Back