• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

AxNqQgwCEAIU7ft.jpg

Its like the midpoint of a mutation between Dennis the Menace and a Quality Street sweet!

Its the red sleeves that make it look downright stupid.

The purple and black probably would be OK, but its just not Arsenal in anyway. The only team that could wear that colour combo is Fiorentina.

I just dont get why clubs muck about with colours. Arsenals away colour is yellow with navy blue, Spurs is yellow or sky blue, Man U is white, Chelsea is yellow, etc etc

So, has our home and away kit for next season been released officially ? Can't find it anywhere. Can only find fake ones everywhere.

Did anyone see the latest teaser picture of Gareth Bale published on the club website recently to adverstise the new kit. Is it me, or was he doing his best Zoolander impression?

Hahaha... Scarily uncanny.. If someone could photoshop ht hair in to Walker.. He would be her lol

I see Autonomy are still listed as sponsors on our website while Under Armor have been updated already - are they still contracted for another season?

Last edited:
Is our Under Armour training kit available to buy? i saw a guy on the train wearing the full Under Armour training top and bottom but didn't think it was available.

Oh trust you to ruin it with yer sensible, VALID sponsorship question!!

The Kylra Hindley campaign was just gathering momentum!!! :cry:#-o

If the club fancy making a few extra quid (hahahaha) on Friday/Saturday they will announce some of em' this week at least, as I'd like to leave the kit launch thingy on Saturday with a lovely new Vertonghen shirt.

Back