• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Not sure if mentioned but on the page on the OS describing the "family fun" day it mentions the third kit is to be released "in August" and the home/away kits are available exclusively from the club shops from July 13th "for a limited time". I guess that means local sports shops wont have them for a certain period.

on top the classic looks, umbros material has the best feel IMO - least plastic, most cottony. you can tell by how matt looking the fabric is in those pics.

Page needs some beauty:

New-Marseille-Away-Shirt-2012.jpg

Trikot-Home-Kids-201213-2566.jpg

on top the classic looks, umbros material has the best feel IMO - least plastic, most cottony. you can tell by how matt looking the fabric is in those pics.

The material does have a nice feel, but their is nothing remotely special about any of their kits, most of them are boring. At least other brands like Nike, Adidas and Puma take a few risks.

I don't like how they put the kits on an unrealistic physique to make it look good. That Marseille kit would probably look brick on your average fan.

(I realise this is intentional)

Back