• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

1 GK Heurelho Gomes
3 MF Gareth Bale
4 DF Younès Kaboul
6 MF Tom Huddlestone
7 MF Aaron Lennon
8 MF Scott Parker
11 MF Rafael van der Vaart
13 DF William Gallas
14 MF Luka Modrić
17 FW Giovani dos Santos
18 FW Jermain Defoe
19 DF Sébastien Bassong
20 DF Michael Dawson (vice-captain)
23 GK Carlo Cudicini
24 GK Brad Friedel
25 MF Danny Rose
27 MF Iago Falqué
29 MF Jake Livermore
30 MF Sandro
32 DF Benoît Assou-Ekotto

Expect most of these players to keep their numbers if they're still here when the season starts, but some may join the likes of Bentley and Jenas in the higher numbers. Walker should get the number 2 shirt.

2 Walker
5 Vertonghen
10 Ade

[video=youtube;tB0-D0cJkL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB0-D0cJkL0[/video]

A rather pointless video.

nowhere in that story does it say he's been offered anything, it says he HOPES he'll get a fresh chance.. i hope like hell that he doesn't, because he really is utter dog brick.

Hope he gets a second chance. More importantly, if he does get it, hope he doesn't **** it up and actually works hard to take it.

nowhere in that story does it say he's been offered anything, it says he HOPES he'll get a fresh chance.. i hope like hell that he doesn't, because he really is utter dog brick.

Why? That year at Blackburn really was phenomenal, and he's never been short on skill. Just effort, application, drive, desire, coordination...

Well, a lot of things, but things that can all be worked out if he lets AVB instill those things into him. Sure, he's not pacy, but he could be quite useful, imo.

[video=youtube;tB0-D0cJkL0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB0-D0cJkL0[/video]

A rather pointless video.

It was like an advert for FIFA13 or summit... is that what football has become now, a Promotional campaign for computer games??

That's massively over the top, he's not at all. No Englaish player's crossing ability is as good as his, that in itself is a massive asset.....

That's massively over the top, he's not at all. No Englaish player's crossing ability is as good as his, that in itself is a massive asset.....

If only he could get into positions where that skill could be used. Crossing from the halfway line does not count.

I don't understand your logic? Yes he has been brick but he has ability and we couldn't sell him now for peanuts. We are short of options at RW if he works hard he could still be an asset if nothing else to show some good form so we can move him on for a decent price.

If only he could get into positions where that skill could be used. Crossing from the halfway line does not count.

Well having Walker bombing up and down the flank instead of Corluka should help him as he covers a lot more ground so can stay higher up the pitch....

Possibly the template that may have been used if we were still Puma.. really like the Palermo home, despite the pink!

PALER12.jpg

Back