• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

I have a feeling that the "sash" kit that is being posted will be a training top if its real. As I have said earlier within the thread, the home shirts has a proper collar on it from what I have been told by a permanant member of staff within the press/media department at Spurs who was shown a brief template of the home kit design. There is also some Silver involved which could mean some piping or maybe those side panels on certain kits posted having a silver tint to them.

The kits on this page i.e. page 37 are all fudgein hideous. uuuuurggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

for fudges sakes.

I have a feeling that the "sash" kit that is being posted will be a training top if its real. As I have said earlier within the thread, the home shirts has a proper collar on it from what I have been told by a permanant member of staff within the press/media department at Spurs who was shown a brief template of the home kit design. There is also some Silver involved which could mean some piping or maybe those side panels on certain kits posted having a silver tint to them.

Silver or Gold trim seem to be all the rage next season!!

spurs1.png

This was the template I was trying to represent in the two away kit sketches.... If you could photoshop some yellow on this you'd get the idea of what I was trying to achieve

That's not too bad considering some of the mess we've seen in this thread

Loving the Everton one.... if ours were anything like that id be well happy... as for Liverpool :/ oh dear

Loving the Everton one.... if ours were anything like that id be well happy... as for Liverpool :/ oh dear

I'd disagree. Black is terribly hard to spot in your peripheral vision when playing in roofed stadiums (due to the propensity of the shade to turn the color of the crowd a dull brown/black, thus obscuring team-mates making runs on either side of you). From both persona experience and some informative posts on here. Prefer white.

I'd disagree. Black is terribly hard to spot in your peripheral vision when playing in roofed stadiums (due to the propensity of the shade to turn the color of the crowd a dull brown/black, thus obscuring team-mates making runs on either side of you). From both persona experience and some informative posts on here. Prefer white.

Racist

I sketched them as I couldn't be bothered messin about with resizing the image (pics came out pants) so here's 2 away kits... Might do a navy/purple one too? Yellow reminds me of the old Umbro yellow away kit

hQrTCz7F

yaQiQ7K7

There is something seriously wrong with these pictures. The kits dont look too bad. Whats wrong is the fact that Adebayor seems to have the ball under control. Maybe move the ball 5 yards away and I'll be able to picture things a bit more clearly?

I just dislike the fact we are now sponored by a budget white goods and electronics manufacturer. Oh and yes Adebeyor's second touch is indeed always a tackle.

hQrTCz7F

yaQiQ7K7

I kinda like these but the dashed line sort of looks like a mark where you cut with a scissors, the UA symbol looking a bit like a scissors too.

I just dislike the fact we are now sponored by a budget white goods and electronics manufacturer. Oh and yes Adebeyor's second touch is indeed always a tackle.

Stop bring a brand snob, Spurs will rake in a fortune from this deal.

Budget here maybe but it's a big name in Turkey as far as I understand. Lot's of money too

Back