• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

It looks better like that, but I don't see how you can have a sponsor with a fricking sash running right through the centre of it.

Ahem...

red-stripe-500ml-x-24-full-case--73-p.gif

...what, too much red??

uakitmockup.jpg

This is also a mock-up. I can't ever see anyone producing a kit that ugly.

This shirt is quite possibly the worst I have ever seen. It is without doubt designed by a total fudging macaron, I cannot believe even for one millisecond, one single person, however stupid they may be, could ever imagine, Spurs could walk onto a premier league pitch wearing this. Sorry guys, words fail me, it's absolutely fudging abysmal.

It's starting to grow on me, but still not convinced of it as a spurs shirt. Maybe as a 3rd kit if it had some different colors. Not sure what would look good though.

I've never understood the delay in releasing the kits, I'm sure we used to preview them on the last game of the season. I would have thought that the earlier they were released the more opportunity for 'maximisation of revenue' or some other such levy-speak.

I've never understood the delay in releasing the kits, I'm sure we used to preview them on the last game of the season. I would have thought that the earlier they were released the more opportunity for 'maximisation of revenue' or some other such levy-speak.

The last time I remember a kit being previewed on the last day of the season was the Hooped sock kit (Puma + Mansion)

Been playing around on Fifa Euro 2012 as it has an "expedition" mode where you create a team and take on Europe... part of the creation process includes designing the kit, and they have two UA templates on there. tried to upload pictures but the files were too large tho ](*,)

I sketched them as I couldn't be bothered messin about with resizing the image (pics came out pants) so here's 2 away kits... Might do a navy/purple one too? Yellow reminds me of the old Umbro yellow away kit

hQrTCz7F

yaQiQ7K7

think it would be more of a 'stripe' than an actual scissor cut pattern, in my view.

The design has been posted on here before... Home kit with the navy "scissor" stripe. If you can find it and photoshop with these colours no doubt itll look alot better than my quick sketch. Home looks a tad too Bolton but ill knock it up later

spurs1.png

This was the template I was trying to represent in the two away kit sketches.... If you could photoshop some yellow on this you'd get the idea of what I was trying to achieve

Back