• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Re: New kit?

after umming and aahing in the club shop on saturday over the home and the away, I went for the green keeper shirt, a thing of beauty it is!! And on the basis that I have a bajillion white and navy spurs shirts swung my decision.
Mate I've got so many white football tops, it's getting ridiculous. At least 8/9 Spurs tops, plenty of England shirts etc - I'm just glad my football team at Uni decided to play in white!

Quite like it but it's not a Spurs kit

It's fine for what it is, considering there will be very few matches in which it will actually be worn.

Third kits give you the opportunity to do something a little different and quirky and this black & grey number ticks all the boxes perfectly.

Said it already but bring back Puma please, awful away and 3rd shirt efforts, and brick sizings on both as well. I'll give them the home though it is nice.

Emmanuel Adebayor @Sheyiadebayor

For all my fans who have bought my shirt with the number 25 on, I will change it for free to my new number 10... (/ctd)
...Just take it to the Spurs shop by the stadium and they will change it. Thanks for all your support. COYS!

Emmanuel Adebayor @Sheyiadebayor

For all my fans who have bought my shirt with the number 25 on, I will change it for free to my new number 10... (/ctd)
...Just take it to the Spurs shop by the stadium and they will change it. Thanks for all your support. COYS!

That's a nice gesture.

I wish VdV could do the same:p ive got VdV #11 on my new away kit...fail right there:p

same here, it looks too stiff and too much of a polo shirt to me.
the blue away one is definitely more sporty

Ive come to the conclusion that our home kit is horrible.

We shouldnt wear white shorts with it either.

I think horrible is a word to be used for the navy kit - that is utter puke, imv.

The home kit is ok, but not a keeper for me - will give it a skip this season

Am I the only one that likes all 3 kits? Nothin but hate for the kits on here.
I agree the 3rd kit is not Tottenham and I wasnt keen at first, but since seeing it in the store up close its grown on me.
I also agree we shouldnt be all white unless its European competition. But I really like the Navy shirt with white socks and shorts against Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Back