• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Looking at that teaser photo, with the grey in the background, it makes me believe it is that 3rd kit leaked..

I do, just like at times we'll be wearing white shorts with the navy kit. (Saudi Sportswashing Machine away)

Re: New kit?

I think thats a rather clever way of releasing the 3rd kit - FIFA13 vid. As for the kit itself it looks like a Blackburn away kit to me. Nice kit but just not Spurs in my opinion.

Looks pretty good and there's a throwback to our "Blackburn Rovers" 1890s homage shirt about the design.

A0358.jpg

[video=youtube;63nneMza7mM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63nneMza7mM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Looks great in action.

I think it's absolutely terrible - much like the blue chevron catastrophe

Very underwhelmed by their effort so far

3rd kits are what they are. Something different they can play a bit with every season. If you look at the amount of away colors the Nike teams have had then it makes sense.

I like the kit, its got a certain style to it and its not boring.

If we all had our way every year our kit colours would be the same, the shirts would look the same and we would never buy a new shirt anymore! so thats money making for you!

I love this years kits! they are mint! my only regret is being in all white at home. Im looking forward to us playing Everton away and wearing the blue shorts with the home shirt. Im sure it will look great.

after umming and aahing in the club shop on saturday over the home and the away, I went for the green keeper shirt, a thing of beauty it is!! And on the basis that I have a bajillion white and navy spurs shirts swung my decision.

Back