• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

West-Brom-wide.jpg

Gorgeous kit ruined by an utter brick sponsor

Thats a huge improvement on last yrs sponser...

1_201011-home-shirt-short-sleeves.jpg

US kit makers know their stuff
watching Liverpool game earlier, I must say both they and us have great home kits this season.

I agree, for debut kits both Warrior and UA have done great jobs.

One thing I'm also really pleased about is the Under Armour training wear - went cycling in my grey training top over the weekend and even in hot weather it feels cool and light, perfect for doing sport in.

Jan Vertonghen @Jan_Vertonghen

My number for the '12-'13 season will be confirmed in the 2nd week of August!

Hopefully Under Armour have a section in the Spurs store for all their branded training/baselayer clothing. They do some great tops for running etc.

Hopefully Under Armour have a section in the Spurs store for all their branded training/baselayer clothing. They do some great tops for running etc.

I've been hoping for this ever since we signed with Puma, but not much luck. Maybe in the new super mega store in the new stadium.

Got the new size shirt back today. Large a much better fit than the Medium. Although last season the medium was fine, and believe me, I have actually lost a few pounds compared to this time last season.

One of the better home shirts of late IMO. Shame the material is more see-through than older days, nothing that a white T=shirt wont put right though

Got the new size shirt back today. Large a much better fit than the Medium. Although last season the medium was fine, and believe me, I have actually lost a few pounds compared to this time last season.

One of the better home shirts of late IMO. Shame the material is more see-through than older days, nothing that a white T=shirt wont put right though

No ones gonna be looking (Well maybe that DHSF).

No ones gonna be looking (Well maybe that DHSF).

:)

GHod help them if they do, not a pretty sight.

No matter how many times a buy a new one each season though, I still dig out my purple 95 Holsten shirt for the big games, for luck, and the Blue 2nd from 2008/09? with Keane10 for Liverpool games, 100% record wearing that one

:)

GHod help them if they do, not a pretty sight.

No matter how many times a buy a new one each season though, I still dig out my purple 95 Holsten shirt for the big games, for luck, and the Blue 2nd from 2008/09? with Keane10 for Liverpool games, 100% record wearing that one

just out of interest Paxton, how many times have you seen Spurs lose in the 95 Holsten shirt? roughly....

I love the yellow away kit from 1994/95 season. Actually in love with it. Trying to buy one from eBay but only small available. (If anyone says lose weight I will end them. Hear me.)

is that the one with the diamonds Roy ?

there's a site out there which has several of varying sizes for sale

i'll see if i can find it

Yes it is. Marky posted a site the other day classicfootballshirts I think which are around the £45 mark trying to look on eBay. Wish the club done something like a retro section they'd make a fortune more than they do!!

Yes it is. Marky posted a site the other day classicfootballshirts I think which are around the £45 mark trying to look on eBay. Wish the club done something like a retro section they'd make a fortune more than they do!!

i think that may have been the site actually

i went in to the new Spurs shop by Northumberland Park station towards the end of last season and they did have a bit of a retro section - not that particular shirt but about 7-8 different designs from over the years - not genuine originals obviously but close enough

Back