• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

New West Brom home kit...

A4257_zpse7c9ffcc.jpg

New West Brom home kit...

A4257_zpse7c9ffcc.jpg

Standard Adidas Template again. But i like that they have run the stripe into the Collar. nice little touch. The Adidas kits this year are really boring. I know its the stock ones for the average teams but still, no invention at all. Just re-used Templates. I think teams should start to ask for more unique designs. One thing i like about having UA is that they dont have enough teams to have a template yet. Hope that never changes. All through the years we have managed to a certain extent to have some unique kits even when with a big Kit manufacturer.

AS-Roma-2014-kit.jpg

the kit is designed by Roma themselves as next season they will be switching to Nike, so they dont have any logo or sponsor yet for the kit.

Last edited:
I'm going to buy shirt with Totti 10 on the back. I don't normally buy foobtall shirts but I have a soft spot for Roma and that is a thing of rare beauty IMO.

AS-Roma-2014-kit.jpg

the kit is designed by Roma themselves as next season they will be switching to Nike, so they dont have any logo or sponsor yet for the kit.

I like that, but it has an odd vibe to it. Like it doesn't actually feel like a home kit.. more like just a shirt you'd buy.

I posted it in the Jedjav thread. I doubt they are curled up all the time, just looks like they found a random Roma shirt, got it out the bag and stuck it on him.

The Roma kit makes me wonder - it would be great if one day the kit manufacturers either give the fans the decision to choose from a number of kits (five or so kits) or give the fans an opportunity to design and get fans to choose.

I think it was done a while back I think by Southampton but not certain

west-ham-away-shirt-front-600x699.jpeg

whufc.com said:
Hot on the heels of the successful home kit launch, new technical suppliers adidas have created an away kit with echoes of the change strips worn in the 1980s, one of the most glorious periods in the Club's history.

the third kit will be based on the 99 intertoto winning kit then

who can forget such greats as Steve Potts, Marc Keller and John Moncur

I can see it now, a couple of staples down one side and a squad list on the back, clubcall number on the sleeve and a pic of karen brady in a call centre headset

Back