• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

BOv5B71CcAAXP9P.jpg

Times Square, New York City, New York.

Round the corner from me--I'll have to check it out.

BTW, I remember when they had Ljunberg in his underwear in a similar spot :rolleyes:

Was it not the year Arsenal won the league unbeaten?

an omen! \o/

It might have been.

The billboard is a huge step up for Spurs and reflects how important it is to keep Bale----if it is NBC that decided who was going to appear there, they picked a Spurs individual over the stars of the top 4. Speaks volumes and reflects a progression as the brand with the chicken badge!

It might have been.

The billboard is a huge step up for Spurs and reflects how important it is to keep Bale----if it is NBC that decided who was going to appear there, they picked a Spurs individual over the stars of the top 4. Speaks volumes and reflects a progression as the brand with the chicken badge!

He's probably the biggest profile in the PL right now, Suarez and Van Persie are the other two. Sky will tell you otherwise of course, but I don't think rest of the world are too bothered about Rooney or the other English players at all.

It might have been.

chicken is the future!

Anyone else warming up to the new home kit? I hated it a first, but it is starting to grow on me. It would have been better if the light blue had been darker and matched the blue on the rest of the shirt, but I am beginning to like it.

Have to admit, I really like both, I absolutely hated the away when I first saw it.

Really like the home kit, I haven't seen any long sleeve shirts on the online shop though, unless I'm missing it, saw Bale wearing one in one imagine.

Back