• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Very similar:

View attachment 1483

Yellow with white shorts seems wrong to me, Fenerbahce do this pretty much and I just don't get it. I can understand the reasoning for us to want an all-white option for certain teams though.

Liking that black third kit.

Tottenham used to have an away kit of yellow shirts with white shorts during the 1969-70 season...

P0300_zps5720866c.png

The black kit is pretty cool - depending on material etc and also dependent on whether the ****erel and the UA logo are also gold or not.

The yellow top is nice but not too keen on the white shorts to go with it.

I dont mind those training tops. But they could have done one Blue one without the Green Florescent on it!

Looks a lot better on the players. I don't mind the green, a lot better than the Puma version.

A hint of sky blue on the collar of the white jacket...I wonder if we'll see that in a kit (like Paulinho's polo.)

Also...Dawson is tall!

Back