• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

64379.jpg

Not a fan of that, a darker Blue or Black would've worked better. Will probably look better in-game though,

You can't compare branding guidelines. Standard Chartered might have scope in their guidelines allowing for modifications like that. They might not even have guidelines. HP do and they spell out exactly how their brand is to be used.

Nope, they didn't. The modifications came only for the Liverpool sponsorship. They spell it out very clearly in their current brand guidelines.
Point is everything is negotiable.

i believe we will see that the trio of 'chevron' kits are the ones...I base this solely on the fact that Paulinhio's polo shirt in the signing photo on OS are the exact shade of electric blue we see as accents on that black shirt, which I would like to add is so fudging excellent I will be cladding my fat frame in one and chuffing around the pitch in a middle aged mid-life crisis should it be the real deal!

i believe we will see that the trio of 'chevron' kits are the ones...I base this solely on the fact that Paulinhio's polo shirt in the signing photo on OS are the exact shade of electric blue we see as accents on that black shirt, which I would like to add is so fudging excellent I will be cladding my fat frame in one and chuffing around the pitch in a middle aged mid-life crisis should it be the real deal!

just a standard blue. I don't think it'll look anything like them.

Has the new Barca Away shirt been mentioned yet...

I saw it up close today and it's just soo tacky.. Terrible colours AND it's the same exact style (except for new sleeves) that Nike used for every club about 10 years ago... 1/10

Fa13_FB_ClubKits_Barca_Authentic_Away_HERO_0472-Optimized.v1369128880.jpeg

2013-06-19_VENTA_SEGONA_EQUIPACIO_FCB_BOTIGA_-_01-Optimized.v1371804399.JPG

Has the new Barca Away shirt been mentioned yet...

I saw it up close today and it's just soo tacky.. Terrible colours AND it's the same exact style (except for new sleeves) that Nike used for every club about 10 years ago... 1/10

Fa13_FB_ClubKits_Barca_Authentic_Away_HERO_0472-Optimized.v1369128880.jpeg

2013-06-19_VENTA_SEGONA_EQUIPACIO_FCB_BOTIGA_-_01-Optimized.v1371804399.JPG

I think the top is alright, i would wear it. I have the Yellow and Orange strip from last season.

tklh.jpg

Love the one in the middle

Would not complain if those were these kits announced

Very similar:

klinsmann_tottenha_1017869c.jpg

Yellow with white shorts seems wrong to me, Fenerbahce do this pretty much and I just don't get it. I can understand the reasoning for us to want an all-white option for certain teams though.

Liking that black third kit.

How about the likeliness that no leaks for the first time in the digital age about the next kits.

We've not even head anything to confirm sponsor yet.

Amazing to think Autonomy could afford to sponsor a top 4 prem team, but still had this show of brick as their website -

http://www.autonomy.com/

It's possibly the worst site I've seen since 1995!

How about the likeliness that no leaks for the first time in the digital age about the next kits.

We've not even head anything to confirm sponsor yet.

Amazing to think Autonomy could afford to sponsor a top 4 prem team, but still had this show of brick as their website -

http://www.autonomy.com/

It's possibly the worst site I've seen since 1995!

Lol and they claim to be a "global leader in computer software".

Back