• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Just to depress us a bit more...

My favourite season supporting Spurs. It was the lack of expectations from us as fans that allowed us to truly enjoy it.

Worth bearing in mind that that season followed a disastrous campaign in which we made a lot of expensive signings which had under performed, changed our manager mid season and generally we were all feeling pretty low about the club.

Could bode well for next season ;)

I have lost count how many times I have watched that vid. Ah,the memories

Still love at Gomes at 1.06
Danny Rose 2.24 to 2.30

and 3.11 to 3.28.....well, words cant describe that moment

Watched that just now with my 8 year old son, he said it made him happier than Pharells happy video. I shed a tear.

Totally love that vid, especially the ending - crowd is proper bouncing! :D

Always follow it up with this one when I am in a chill out mood watching Spurs videos.
[video=youtube;YLr2mTfem3o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLr2mTfem3o[/video]

Only thing that depresses me after seeing them is the players we no longer have and the teamwork which is lacking too now, that team fought for each other.

Last edited:
None of the players give a ****e any more, or those that do are no longer good enough

Ade and Paulinho turning away from the ball in the wall was a perfect example of that

Such a depressing time to be a Spurs fan

To be fair, those two videos show some perspective

We have a good time of it in the last 5 or so years, we should remember that when we complain about the hiccups.

That youtube video just makes me think what an utter ****ing disgrace that we are in the doldrums today - makes me sad. An utter ****ing disgrace. Players like Thudd and Defoe played their part yet they were continuously vilified for how they didnt seem to fit in with our plans - haha.

That youtube video just makes me think what an utter ****ing disgrace that we are in the doldrums today - makes me sad. An utter ****ing disgrace. Players like Thudd and Defoe played their part yet they were continuously vilified for how they didnt seem to fit in with our plans - haha.

Well more importantly, they were other part players no where as good as what we have, yet look at what that squad achieved.

No look around at all the "sell the whole squad" this summer views ... nothing wrong with our players ... lots wrong with manager/direction

Back