• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

judas

Why are we wasting a thread on this individual?

He shat all over this club. Let us have the decency to really not give a brick about what he does with the rest of his life.

Biggest c??nt EVER in football.

I absolutely love the fact we gave him dogs abuse, every single time the tosser came before us. Did he seriously think it'd all just blow over after a couple of years? :lol: Oh Sol, you really are a silly fudging sausage. He deserves ALL the abuse he gets: you can't start running your mouth off about your previous team, then act surprised when wanna smash your fudging face in. He's always been the one who's gone out of his way to get himself media time, just so he can run Tottenham Hotspur down. As far as I'm concerned, it's fair game then to get abused in return - so why cry like a little pussy?

Useless fat fudge. I'll never forget how hard I laughed when the mug went crying down the Highbury tunnel when West fudging Ham ran rings around him :ross: Then he throws his toys out and walks away from football - what a total, useless, spineless PUSSY.

I think people have expected us to somehow "forget" and then cheer him on in his ongoing cash persuits...

Why are we wasting a thread on this individual?

He shat all over this club. Let us have the decency to really not give a brick about what he does with the rest of his life.

its not like we talk about him often. His press release today makes him a target, as every time he or his PR opens their gobs, we are entitled to discuss it. If he puts it out there, what are we supposed to do?

He had already fudging retired years ago, the useless ****.

edit - this press release is a job advert. he wants money, or a job. its transparent.

Watching the videos on this on whether we have gone too far, we have directly given him abuse for 90-180mins during the season. You have to ask whether a player on his undeserved salary can justify his victim status despite his actions leading to this mess in the first place!!!

I hope this is the last time I ever have to talk about Campbell on a forum, but I'll do it one last time.

Forget Judas, Campbell is the ultimate footballing anti-christ. There is literally nothing he could have done that's worse than what did to us. Name me any player hated by any team anywhere ever, Campbell did everything they did and worse.

Let's break it down. Campbell was not only our star player, but he was one of us. A boyhood Spurs fan who came through our youth team. He knew how much we all hated Arsenal better than anybody. And we believed him. He declared himself a true yiddo. When Man Utd offered us record breaking transfer fees for him, he insisted he wanted to stay with us. The real reason wouldn't become apparent until he actually did leave, he wanted a big signing on fee for himself instead of a large transfer fee that the club who had trained him up, paid his wages and made him what he was, would have received.

When it finally became apparent that he wanted to leave, no Spurs fan held it against him, even though his lies had cost us ?ú15m, which was a huge amount of money back then. We all knew that our team was brick and that he was a world class centre-back, it was only fair that he'd want to play for a team in a position to challenge for top honours. And he could have had his pick of any club in the whole wide world. Yet he chose the one team we couldn't accept. They weren't even the best team around at the time. But him joining them was heartbreaking to millions of us. It threw everything we'd done for him back in our faces. He knew how much it would hurt us to see him winning trophies with Arsenal, but he did it anyway.

The thing is, for the last 11 years if he'd taken the attitude of "yeah, I fudged Spurs over, so what, I'm rich bitches", I'd have at least just called him a mercenary. But to this day, he still appears to have no remorse, no conscience, not even any recognition of the fact that he's done anything wrong. He even invented bogus allegations of racism against us when he couldn't take the abuse any more. Well sorry Sol, you reap what you sow.

The thing about him is, he's a serial offender. It's not only us that he's lied to. He left Arsenal because he said he wanted to move abroad, then joined Portsmouth because they offered him huge wages. He joined Notts County on a 5 year deal and walked out after one game. He is an utter prick and deserves all the abuse he gets, and will get, until he day he dies.

[video=youtube;b70yKyXVAxE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b70yKyXVAxE[/video]

Mick i usually agree with evverything you say however this time i side with nw7.

It is not nice and the rational part of my brain(the small part) says it is wrong but if i could tell you what i really thought of campbell well i would be getting a PM telling me im banned.

I hear labour people tell me they will have a massive party when thatcher dies, that is their right of course however wrong i think, but i shall have the mother of all parties if im alive when campbell dies. The other residents in the old peoples home will not know whats hit them.

sorry mate, but human suffering is a miserable and horrible thing. I have had to put up with pain and discomfort, and I'm not a weak man - and that in itself was bad enough. To wish perpetual pain and discomfort on anyone is just beyond common sense.

And I am an advocate for the death penalty. But quick and instant.

Being a complete and utter **** of a human is one thing, but he never caused pain, misery (physical) or distress to anyone. He just wound a lot of people up through being a total and utter lying two faced bastard

Sorry, but football is a pasttime, not a fundamental cornerstone of life. No-one died and nobody was maimed or injured

I'll go as far as a bad root canal or piles, but no further

Watching the videos on this on whether we have gone too far, we have directly given him abuse for 90-180mins during the season. You have to ask whether a player on his undeserved salary can justify his victim status despite his actions leading to this mess in the first place!!!

If I earned his wedge, I'd laugh and stick two fingers up.

But no, instead, he moans like a little bitch and - as you say - makes out he's some kinda victim.

Useless fudging prick. Deserves every single word of abuse he's ever had from us. If he shut his trap and stopped trying to mug us off, then it would've gradually subsided. But no, he's got such a fudging huge ego that he's gotta make out the sun shines out of his ring.

I wouldn't be surprised if, one day, someone actually kicks seven shades of brick out of him.

I agree with mick. Campbell is nothing to me. He disrespected our club in the ultimate way, but fudge him. I don't necessarily wish ill on him.
But I'll always sing "you can stick sol Campbell up your arse..."

I hate him although that hate has now dwindled and dont care about him anymore.

However as a footballer and specifically a defender - he was an awesome defender

sorry mate, but human suffering is a miserable and horrible thing. I have had to put up with pain and discomfort, and I'm not a weak man - and that in itself was bad enough. To wish perpetual pain and discomfort on anyone is just beyond common sense.

And I am an advocate for the death penalty. But quick and instant.

Being a complete and utter **** of a human is one thing, but he never caused pain, misery (physical) or distress to anyone. He just wound a lot of people up through being a total and utter lying two faced bastard

Sorry, but football is a pasttime, not a fundamental cornerstone of life. No-one died and nobody was maimed or injured

I'll go as far as a bad root canal or piles, but no further

I know your right, but it is what i still feel in my heart. Never hated a group of people jews, muslims or blacks anything like that hated plenty of individuals but never wanted to see one day before but this fella well......

im going to go to bed now good night everyone.

To be fair Mick, people(me included) say these things and perhaps even mean them but realistically would walk past Campbell on the street tomorrow without uttering a word. It would be different if he was physically attacked which even Lampard, another hated player, when one of our fans ran on to the pitch and tried to hit him would actually have a real problem doesnt bleat on about it.

Comic Relief should get Campbell on and offer people the chance to punch him in the face for a ?ú1,000 donation.

He can then come back the next year and do it all again as Comic Relief tackles Ethiopia's sudden obesity epidemic.

Back