• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

judas

I hope he now contracts a horrific, debilitating health condition and spends the rest of his life in pain and misery.

ye gods, how on earth could anyone wish something so dreadful on another human being?

you should be ashamed of yourself.

Think about what you just said, and what that really means.

OK, forget the debilitating disease... fudge that, we're above wishing ACTUAL DEATH upon another human being... get a fudging grip!

But in a footballing sense, I thought he'd retired the day he sold his soul to the devil and gave up actually achieving anything through hard work and gritty determination against all the odds, and signed for that scumc*nt of a club where the medals came easy... fudge me, we could all do that... you took the easy route to success Sol, and it's THAT I'll never forgive you for... but obviously, I wouldn't wish death on you... c'mon, that's a bit TOO much, so simply fudge off and live you c*nt... how about that?

Shame he didn't mention his first Major Trophy for Spurs as a highlight on Sky Sports toss... he was too busy mentioning ArseAnal, England and Portsmouth... fudging piece of brick! But I still wouldn't wish anything worse on him than a career as a Pundit on Al Jazeera Sports... which is where I assume he'll end up, 'cos that's probably where the easy Dollar is!

Sadly his not inconsiderable footballing achievements will be but a footnote in history, and he will be remembered by the majority of the great British public as a total and utter c*nt

Don't think anyone outside of Spurs fans think that way, and not sure we are the majority of the British public....

I now expect mad singing at the Reebok tonight by all the Yids that go.

I think this should be the one mod-less thread where everyone can say whatever they want without fear of infraction points.

Fat fudging poof should have called it a day years ago instead of whoring himself out to brick like Notts County & Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Can't wait to see him in I'm a C*** get me outta here. Am I wrong but didn't he take acting lessons maybe he'll go to Hollywood

Fantastic centre half but a disgusting self absorbed excuse of a man. Could have gone anywhere else and been still recognised as possibly one of our best ever centre backs but now that will never be the case just because of the Arsenal connection. His constant lies and false propaganda with regards signing a new contract were a disgrace in isolation but to then go and sign for them......well it still rankles and while I don't directly wish ill of him, I certainly wouldn't stop and help If I saw him taking a pasting from a gang of people.

Would have been interesting to see what a partnership King and Campbell would have made throughout the early to mid 2000s had he stayed. Imo it had all the makings of being a world class pairing which we probably would have seen the best of around the 2004-2008 period if he had stayed.

ye gods, how on earth could anyone wish something so dreadful on another human being?

Gotta say I agree with this.

I'd advocate his shins being smashed to pieces with a crow bar though.

Mick i usually agree with evverything you say however this time i side with nw7.

It is not nice and the rational part of my brain(the small part) says it is wrong but if i could tell you what i really thought of campbell well i would be getting a PM telling me im banned.

I hear labour people tell me they will have a massive party when thatcher dies, that is their right of course however wrong i think, but i shall have the mother of all parties if im alive when campbell dies. The other residents in the old peoples home will not know whats hit them.

Just saw an interview with him on SSN. He was asked whether he had any regrets and replied with; "Some people didn't like the way I left Tottenham..."

Too right, you fudging tw*t. I speak for every single Spurs supporter when I say that the club and every single one of its fans hates you with a passion. Now fudge off.

Back