• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

judas

bennysleftfoot

Steven Caulker
He still doesn't understand what he did does he?

An article in todays People has said his Judas tag is unfair.

Sol Campbell has slammed spurs fans for labelling him Judas for moving to bitter rivals arsenal.

"judas is a really, really harsh word, did I kill anybody? Did i? No. It's just sport, and people have a passion for the club, their club".

Yes sol we have a passion for spurs, one you said you had too.

We're tinkled at you for saying you'd sign a new deal then fudge off to arsenal of all teams, for nothing.

That's why you're a Judas sol. Because you're a two faced danchev.

Rant over.

Massive clam. Months and months and months of lying, rip our hearts out and leave the club in shambles. A little piece of football died that day you massive clam.

He must be denying it to himself, surely! I mean everyone who has any inkling of who Tottenham and Arsenal are, knows that there exists a fierce rivalry between the two clubs. For a player, who has played in the NLD, to not believe such a rivalry exists is akin to believing that we milk rhinos, not cows, and that beef comes from squirrels. In short the guy, if he truly doesn't understand the rivalry, must be living in cuckoo land with no realisation of the concepts of the World.

There are VERY few people that I would wish serious harm to in life but I would gladly make an exception for that clam!

Personally, I hate Sheringham more for joining ManU than Judas for joining Arsenal. We have found a more than capable replacement for Judas in King. Don't think King would have been given many chances had Campbell stayed. But until now we are still trying to find a replacement for Sheringham.

Were having a party when Campbell dies
Jelly and ice cream when Campbell dies
Pass the parcel when Campbell dies
Musical chairs when Campbell dies

Personally, I hate Sheringham more for joining ManU than Judas for joining Arsenal. We have found a more than capable replacement for Judas in King. Don't think King would have been given many chances had Campbell stayed. But until now we are still trying to find a replacement for Sheringham.

WTF

Thing is, I think most of us despise him, but I think most of us are letting it go, if not already let it go.

We changed ledleys song coz we don't care enough about Campbell to sing about him anymore. (plus we hate terry more).

Thing is, I think most of us despise him, but I think most of us are letting it go, if not already let it go.

We changed ledleys song coz we don't care enough about Campbell to sing about him anymore. (plus we hate terry more).

I do not hate any footballer more then i hate campbell. I wonder if its an age thing though.

I take it that you weren't a fan when it happened

Back