• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

I'll put some bubbly in the fridge now

Replying to my flippant reply, I still think we need a re-set and that will mean Jose leaving and a manager with longer-term hoirzon (a 'project manager') replacing him. I dont see how he and Spurs are a good match.

And the sooner we do that re-set, the better as we need to take that dip down in order to improve

I wish this didn't please me

I know. Depressing isnt it? I just don't see how Jose + Spurs = success.

He'll want too many high priced players. We need a manager who will want the Joe Rodon signings rather than Ruben Dias and then grow those players over a few years

Emirates Marketing Project was never a game which would decide Jose's future though. West Ham will be a signal, but realistically it'll probably be a few more weeks, unless Spammers away is dreadful and potentially we lose in Austria/Hungary

If mourinho is sacked and the players then decide to start playing I'd be well tinkled, knowing that these same fudgers will do the same to the next manager coming in.

Let's be honest Kane and Son are going to ask to leave this summer and its not a bad thing. Clear the decks and give a new manager the funds needed for wholesale changes ... get these losers out of the club.

I know. Depressing isnt it? I just don't see how Jose + Spurs = success.

He'll want too many high priced players. We need a manager who will want the Joe Rodon signings rather than Ruben Dias and then grow those players over a few years

Emirates Marketing Project was never a game which would decide Jose's future though. West Ham will be a signal, but realistically it'll probably be a few more weeks, unless Spammers away is dreadful and potentially we lose in Austria/Hungary

You are the same chap that wanted us to lose the last game right so that JM gets sacked? And now almost willing us to lose so that you get your way. Do one mate.

Back the team no matter what until the race runs its course.

If we can buy Ndombele then we can buy a Diaz type defender too.

Reading through the lines, i think some just want Jose gone without understanding what in my own opinion are the real issues.

testing replacement words - s o m e _ f a n s gets replaced with the below ... LOL!!

some fans

If mourinho is sacked and the players then decide to start playing I'd be well tinkled, knowing that these same fudgers will do the same to the next manager coming in.

Let's be honest Kane and Son are going to ask to leave this summer and its not a bad thing. Clear the decks and give a new manager the funds needed for wholesale changes ... get these losers out of the club.
Kane and Son looking to leave wouldn't be a bad thing and they're losers? Jesus wept...

Kane and Son looking to leave wouldn't be a bad thing and they're losers? Jesus wept...

Lol, sorry I should say I wouldn't blame them for wanting to leave and it would be realistic and understanding if they did.

The rest bar a few are losers and can go.

Just think it's going to take a massive sum of money to turn this squad around.

Reading through the lines, i think some just want Jose gone without understanding what in my own opinion are the real issues.

testing replacement words - s o m e _ f a n s gets replaced with the below ... LOL!!

I think that I am a better football fan than the rest of you

He polarises opinion...well, polarises 3 ways. Some never accepted him, some idolise him and some are in the middle. The Brighton game was the turning point for me. I don't see how he'll be at Spurs this time next year and it has echos of his time at Utd. I really cant wait til I'm proud to be a Spurs fan again

He polarises opinion...well, polarises 3 ways. Some never accepted him, some idolise him and some are in the middle. The Brighton game was the turning point for me. I don't see how he'll be at Spurs this time next year and it has echos of his time at Utd. I really cant wait til I'm proud to be a Spurs fan again
But id argue reversely it echoes Poch first season at the club

He does do that. However I have seen him in action before and I am willing to give him at least 2 seasons to build a team. A solid team isnt built in a year.

He does do that. However I have seen him in action before and I am willing to give him at least 2 seasons to build a team. A solid team isnt built in a year.

But but I want to feel proud now and feel good now, I don't have time to watch a team having to realistically be built up again after reaching their peak with the previous manager.

Why can't we just go back to Pochettinos time and correct the mistakes and then we can all have a lovely time.

Daddy please make it happen.

Kind of why I said he won't be here next year - 2 years in. I think though that because of our transfer policy (generally players in the say £20m - £30 bracket, 22-25 years old), a manager needs to build a team over 5 years rather than 2, hence why I dont see the fit as working

Kind of why I said he won't be here next year - 2 years in. I think though that because of our transfer policy (generally players in the say £20m - £30 bracket, 22-25 years old), a manager needs to build a team over 5 years rather than 2, hence why I dont see the fit as working

Lol how many managers have been in a job for 5 years.

The polarising this is not new
We have had it with every manager apart from Jol (was was already here)
Poch wasn’t a popular choice when he was appointed don’t forget (here or Southampton)
And what we actually have is a collective saying he should be sacked... and arguing he can’t turn it around
And others saying he needs some time and the chance to rebuild
The former then reposte with he needs money to do that which is very true. What we don’t know is how much we will have and how much we need so we should sack him now just in case?!?
@billyiddo has bene clear for a lung time he doesn’t want Jose as his manager and yet he said tonight you don’t react to a defeat against city, you judge him vs West Ham. That to me is 100% right.
The team are playing more attacking football. The team appear to be more cohesive in attack. Today we defended really well first half and had some horrors second half (not the only team to do that vs city)
Mid week was a cup game and a slug fest so it was a kinda odd game to judge anything IMO
But next weekend is a big one. It’s a rival for a place higher in the league, and will be off the back of an away European game a trek away. That’s a more relevant benchmark of the newer attacking set up and who can play the way he wants

He's never been in a job longer than 3 years - what do you expect to see next season?

We banked on Jose coming in and having an instant impact. That hasn't happened.

I'm with you...which is why I'd replace asap givne it seems inevitable we'll do so at some point in the next year

I was open to him...just hasn't worked and I dont see him and Spurs as a good fit

Back