• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Jose slagging off Dele for giving the ball away leading to the stoke goal. Odd. And suggesting he wants rid of him. Many others didn’t do their job to prevent the goal yet he picks out dele. And dele played decently too.
Good old punitive Jose. That’s the side of him that’s awful, in my opinion.

Personally I can’t feel fully invested in the team whilst he’s our manager. He was literally my most hated figure in football before he joined us. He’s not been as bad in his time here as he was previously, but I can’t erase my negative feeling for him. His seeming singling out of Dele doesn’t help. If he wins us a trophy then fine, but I’d still rather be rid of him personally.

Jose slagging off Dele for giving the ball away leading to the stoke goal. Odd. And suggesting he wants rid of him. Many others didn’t do their job to prevent the goal yet he picks out dele. And dele played decently too.
Good old punitive Jose. That’s the side of him that’s awful, in my opinion.
Have to say if you've watched All or Nothing you'd have no difficulty understanding why Jose hooked him. What's more I think he was right to do so.

I actually thought Dele was great for most of the game and that the mistakes that were beginning to creep back in before he was subbed off were more down to tiredness than anything else. When was the last time he played a full ninety minutes? He put a great deal of effort into the game first half - I voted him MotM - but imo it was his lack of match sharpness that translated into errors rather than downright overindulgence.

Jose is clearly desperate to drum into the team, and especially into Dele because he has been especially prone, that he just will not tolerate sloppiness. Mistakes are one thing, but sloppiness and over-indulgence, which is what Dele is too often guilty of, is unacceptable. Jose clearly believes it's one big reason why we do not win trophies.

So he is determined to get through to Dele that he is not the superstar he thinks he is, he is a member of a team that needs to play to a clear plan and purpose for the full ninety minutes.

Jose knows what he is doing and I trust that we will all see the benefit in the long run, Dele included.

Have to say if you've watched All or Nothing you'd have no difficulty understanding why Jose hooked him. What's more I think he was right to do so.

I actually thought Dele was great for most of the game and that the mistakes that were beginning to creep back in before he was subbed off were more down to tiredness than anything else. When was the last time he played a full ninety minutes? He put a great deal of effort into the game first half - I voted him MotM - but imo it was his lack of match sharpness that translated into errors rather than downright overindulgence.

Jose is clearly desperate to drum into the team, and especially into Dele because he has been especially prone, that he just will not tolerate sloppiness. Mistakes are one thing, but sloppiness and over-indulgence, which is what Dele is too often guilty of, is unacceptable. Jose clearly believes it's one big reason why we do not win trophies.

So he is determined to get through to Dele that he is not the superstar he thinks he is, he is a member of a team that needs to play to a clear plan and purpose for the full ninety minutes.

Jose knows what he is doing and I trust that we will all see the benefit in the long run, Dele included.
I hope your last paragraph is right. And that aurier, whose idiotic actions lead to a spirit sapping goal at the end of a hard fought half, is too delicate for public criticism. While dele will respond by being called out for a mistake higher up the pitch that lead to a goal in a game we won. I’m not sure about it though.

I’d agree if he did the same with other players
Auriers penalty call as an example or Banjo Shins constant inability to keep or pass the ball now. Neither get dug out to any level comparable

I think that is a fair summing up of the situation at the moment.

Each player has a different meteorology, life, personality, reaction etc.
Jose is doing what he thinks will get a positive footballing reaction out of each player.

And it seems the "I heard you are lazy" "Alli brother" and "you cost us a goal" isn't working so maybe use the tactics he uses for Bale and Moura and keep it private to slag players forflicvks that don't work

I’d agree if he did the same with other players
Auriers pelanty call as an example or Banjo Shins constant inability to keep or pass the ball now. Neither get dug out to any level comparable
I'm guessing it's because he knows Dele can be so much more if only he would get the message.As for Aurier, he has shown a considerable improvement over the season as a whole, so maybe that's why he gets a pass. Although he too was hooked after that rash challenge on Sunday. If by Banjo Shins you mean Moura, he puts his heart and soul into it, and that matters more to Mourinho.

I'm guessing it's because he knows Dele can be so much more if only he would get the message.As for Aurier, he has shown a considerable improvement over the season as a whole, so maybe that's why he gets a pass. Although he too was hooked after that rash challenge on Sunday. If by Banjo Shins you mean Moura, he puts his heart and soul into it, and that matters more to Mourinho.

Alli is always full blooded, he was never a winger like Mouras so his game has never been to run the line. But then again Alli is a much more bigger goal and assist threat than Moura so its horses for courses. Moura gives the ball away ALOT

Dele's performance today doesn't need calling out - you don't bring players in and out of the team and expect a faultless performance. To mske the point of calling out a loss of possession publicly he knows exactly what he's doing and it's not to aid Dele's development

Heart and souls vs football ability should mean more mediocre players make it (not that he is one). Genuinely though if he values effort over achievement were fudged

Dele's performance today doesn't need calling out - you don't bring players in and out of the team and expect a faultless performance. To mske the point of calling out a loss of possession publicly he knows exactly what he's doing and it's not to aid Dele's development
We'll see.

Each player has a different meteorology, life, personality, reaction etc.
Jose is doing what he thinks will get a positive footballing reaction out of each player.
And he will do that up to a point.

Him and Dele have reached an end point.

It's happened with players and Jose at other clubs so I'm not surprised it happening at ours.

Heart and souls vs football ability should mean more mediocre players make it (not that he is one). Genuinely though if he values effort over achievement were fudged
Agree Moura's passing can be pathetic but he also chases and harries up top to great effect. That creates chanceto win games.

Where Dele is concerned, no point having talented players that constantly fudge the team up.

Back