• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Go back and look at our squad 3 years ago, IT'S EXACTLY THE fudging SAME.

Firstly, it's not is it.

Secondly, its a team full of players who have played at world class level consistently in the past and only one of which has the excuse of age for a deterioration in form, that the rest are not performing can only be down to application, which is a failing of themselves and the coaching staff.

It's not inherently a bad thing that we've kept a squad full of high ceilinged players together, not being able to do that was always our undoing in the past.

We would be courageous to sack him at the end of the season. Especially if we finish below them. But it would be for the best. I cannot see him improving us at all. He hasn't changed at all.

Agree, he has to have a chance, a proper pre season and be allowed to bin some players off. We were a mess when he arrived, as bad as tonight was he's overseen a steep rise in PPG, it's still early days, what's he had, 20 odd games.
Preseason will presumably last about 3 minutes this year? I'll be amazed if there's any big turnover in players this summer.

I wouldn't sack him, but probably more because of the massive waste of cash it'd involve.

The only way this appointment would have worked was if there was an instant reaction and he managed to reignite the players here - Levy/the board gambled on that and they got it wrong - it's clearly a much bigger job than they and many of our supporters realised.

Agreed. I fear we're now going to have to see a proper rebuild under a new young manager, with most of the Poch-era stalwarts gone. I think the likes of Lloris, Kane, Alli and Son will have just been here for too long, with too many years of backwards momentum, to reignite their motivation and enthusiasm at this club.

He had three months of coronalurgy downtime to explain what he wanted to a team who appear to have no idea what is expected of them. That doesn't suggest he can coach his way out of this. And expecting magic in the transfer window is ridiculous. This is not a man who unearths bargains and Levy is not going to spend on the scale he likes.

It was always a stupid appointment and Levy now needs to show some of the cunning he's supposed to have, and get rid on the best financial terms possible.

1 Win in 7/8 games I do believe is our run of form

we've played 3 that anyone can remember, a draw, a win and a loss, which isn't great considering the level of opposition I'll admit

but if we think back to just how bad we were before Jose took over, you'd have to be mad to think he's not made a positive difference, albeit there is still a long way to go for us to get back to par

we've played 3 that anyone can remember, a draw, a win and a loss, which isn't great considering the level of opposition I'll admit

but if we think back to just how bad we were before Jose took over, you'd have to be mad to think he's not made a positive difference, albeit there is still a long way to go for us to get back to par

What I witnessed today was as bad as before Jose, Look there’s more factors involved than him no doubt. What I will say is it was always a gamble and it looks a bad one.

What I witnessed today was as bad as before Jose, Look there’s more factors involved than him no doubt. What I will say is it was always a gamble and it looks a bad one.
Sorry but we were outplayed quite badly by Brighton... brighton!!!
We haven’t won’t at Sheffield in a long time and we had plenty of the ball. Against Brighton we didn’t have anything

Back