• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Also we are missing our 2 best players, any team would struggle without their 2 best players
Although a hindrance to any team, I wouldn't say our performances were particularly better when Son and HK were fit, just that having two people capable of burying the chances that came along made the results better.

Although a hindrance to any team, I wouldn't say our performances were particularly better when Son and HK were fit, just that having two people capable of burying the chances that came along made the results better.
But isn’t that the tactic
Take your chances and win
It’s what wolves did on Sunday

Last edited:
You watched the first leg? Either their players are far far better than ours or it’s a coaching thing.

Or physically our players are not at the same level.

Along with one set of players being instructed by a coach who has worked with them for a lot of months with set processes and tactical plays, compared to another set under a coach who has been with them for three months having begun partway through a season with consistent games giving no time for much in the way of tactical innovation or new coaching methods.

Although a hindrance to any team, I wouldn't say our performances were particularly better when Son and HK were fit just that having two people capable of burying the chances that came along made the results better.

Worth remembering that only three regulars from our best years under Poch were in the starting XI last night. No Lloris, no Walker, no Toby, no peak Danny Rose, no Dembele, no Wanyama, no Eriksen as well as no Kane, no Son. That's one almighty handicap to ANY side.

Even if we got past Leipzig, there is no way in the world this team is going any further in the Champions League.

Agreed. Only reason to prioritise the CL is for the cash from getting to the next round. Personally, I would prioiritse the league in the hope that somehow we pick up say 5 points (DDW) from the next 3 games and then Kane comes back in early April. We still have a chance of making the CL next year, albeit the last couple games have massively reduced those chances

Agreed. Only reason to prioritise the CL is for the cash from getting to the next round. Personally, I would prioiritse the league in the hope that somehow we pick up say 5 points (DDW) from the next 3 games and then Kane comes back in early April. We still have a chance of making the CL next year, albeit the last couple games have massively reduced those chances
You seen the fixtures for Chelsea and united and wolves towards the end of the season?

You seen the fixtures for Chelsea and united and wolves towards the end of the season?

Have you seen our form? Have you seen our team? We are struggling against the worst teams in the league. Even if those above us drop points I have zero confidence in us capitalising at the moment. People up until recently were considering the possibility of ya catching Leicester!

Have you seen our form? Have you seen our team? We are struggling against the worst teams in the league. Even if those above us drop points I have zero confidence in us capitalising at the moment. People up until recently were considering the possibility of ya catching Leicester!

People seem to forget Mourinho first few games in charge. He played all out attack. We were winning games 3-2. We spanked Burnley 5-0. We made up 10 points on 4th place. He said himself that the only way to improve the defense would be to compromise the attack. Unfortunately, wretched injuries and poor form have totally undermined us this season.

We need to start next season afresh with ( hopefully ) a full squad and three new beasts at CB, DM and CF. Then let's see.

So what? Mourinho is hardly pulling up trees. I have always liked Mourinho and I want us to support him. But not every poor performance is solely down to the "legacy Poch left us. " Some are of his making.
It won't happen overnight.

Annoyingly if we'd beaten Chelsea and Wolves (2 winnable games) we'd only be 4 points behind Leicester and talking about the fight for 3rd place. So it wasn't beyond the realms of possibility but losing Son and Kane has killed it now.

People seem to forget Mourinho first few games in charge. He played all out attack. We were winning games 3-2. We spanked Burnley 5-0. We made up 10 points on 4th place. He said himself that the only way to improve the defense would be to compromise the attack. Unfortunately, wretched injuries and poor form have totally undermined us this season.

We need to start next season afresh with ( hopefully ) a full squad and three new hunks of burning love at CB, DM and CF. Then let's see.
The issue there is he had available some real attackers rather than a male shift set up

Back