• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jehovah's Witnesses try to murder their own son

Guys, scara is a mod here. He is allowed to make comments such as- insert retread smiley in a thread about a disabled kid.
The guy is getting away with murder, the more logic is posted the more troll bull**** he posts.
I have reported him but heard nothing back. All your doing is fanning his flames by keep trying to reason with him
Woah, hold on a minute. I just found the report in the mod forum.

The one you complained about was the one when I called GHod the Tooth Fairy? Let me approach that from a different angle then (and I'm not trolling you, I'm deadly serious):

Let's say I claim to believe in the Tooth Fairy and I think your belief in GHod is silly. In the interest of discussion, please convince me why I'm wrong.

Guys, scara is a mod here. He is allowed to make comments such as- insert retread smiley in a thread about a disabled kid.
The guy is getting away with murder, the more logic is posted the more troll bull**** he posts.
I have reported him but heard nothing back. All your doing is fanning his flames by keep trying to reason with him

I concur Stufat, the guy is clearly trolling folks on his own community. What an example to set eh?. He is clearly in a minority or 1 {insert relevant troll faced retarded smily}

I wish you nothing but the very best with your own son. You clearly speak from experience.

I concur Stufat, the guy is clearly trolling folks on his own community. What an example to set eh?. He is clearly in a minority or 1 {insert relevant troll faced retarded smily}

I wish you nothing but the very best with your own son. You clearly speak from experience.
Trolling is to intentionally take a position intended to irritate or offend. This is clearly far from that - I am, as I always do (to a fault), saying what I think.

My opinion doesn't fit with that of the general public (it rarely does) but it does align with that of medical experts best placed to make a judgement.

I also haven't gone out of my way to be particularly nice about religion. I don't see any need to. Religion doesn't deserve any special treatment, we should all be free to ridicule it as it deserves.

Trolling is to intentionally take a position intended to irritate or offend. This is clearly far from that - I am, as I always do (to a fault), saying what I think.

My opinion doesn't fit with that of the general public (it rarely does) but it does align with that of medical experts best placed to make a judgement.

I also haven't gone out of my way to be particularly nice about religion. I don't see any need to. Religion doesn't deserve any special treatment, we should all be free to ridicule it as it deserves.

troll
"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

I am pretty darn certain that it was 100% provocative. The author knew exactly what he was doing when he created this thread.

Jehovah's Witnesses try to murder their own son
A couple of points.

1) Having seen my opinion of the religious and those who don't take the advice of medical professionals before, do you honestly believe that my post was deliberate provocation? I hold the religious and those who refuse perfectly good medical treatment in very, very low esteem.

If you like I can try to change the thread title to "Incredibly stupid cult members get away with recklessly endangering their son's life. Had he not survived they should have been prosecuted for murder." With a subtitle of "I have more evidence for Santa than you do for GHod".

I don't think it will fit though.

2) Now that the only people in a position to make an accurate assessment of the events have unequivocally stated that the parents were endangering their son on an entirely pointless crusade, is attacking my motivation for posting the direction this thread is now taking?

A couple of points.

1) Having seen my opinion of the religious and those who don't take the advice of medical professionals before, do you honestly believe that my post was deliberate provocation? I hold the religious and those who refuse perfectly good medical treatment in very, very low esteem.

If you like I can try to change the thread title to "Incredibly stupid cult members get away with recklessly endangering their son's life. Had he not survived they should have been prosecuted for murder." With a subtitle of "I have more evidence for Santa than you do for GHod".

I don't think it will fit though.

2) Now that the only people in a position to make an accurate assessment of the events have unequivocally stated that the parents were endangering their son on an entirely pointless crusade, is attacking my motivation for posting the direction this thread is now taking?

You would have changed that title, of yours, earlier if you had one decent feeling for this family.

As I sense that you are somewhat irked by changing the title, I have a better idea. As you feel an attempted murder was hatched, I feel it is your solemn duty to report this family to your local constabulary..or maybe even Interpol. Please do record your phone conversation with them...there are countless people on here who would love to hear that exchange.

[video=youtube;TL0EoXdpOqg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL0EoXdpOqg[/video]

Last edited:
You would have changed that title, of yours, earlier if you had one decent feeling for this family.

As I sense that you are somewhat irked by changing the title, I have a better idea. As you feel an attempted murder was hatched, I feel it is your solemn duty to report this family to your local constabulary..or maybe even Interpol. Please do record your phone conversation with them...there are countless people on here who would love to hear that exchange.
As you well know, the police know about it and the CPS bottled it as I predicted they would.

I care for the boy and his unfortunate siblings.

The moment his parents chose to intentionally risk his life for treatment no better than he already had available they lost the right to any sympathy (and freedom IMO).

As you well know, the police know about it and the CPS bottled it as I predicted they would.

I knew you would finally admit that you feel that everyone is wrong...and you stand all alone with your self righteousness.

YOU started this thread to bait anyone and everyone who has religious tendancies. You been rumbled sunshine..

I knew you would finally admit that you feel that everyone is wrong...and you stand all alone with your self righteousness.

YOU started this thread to bait anyone and everyone who has religious tendancies. You been rumbled sunshine..
I stand with the professionals who were caring trying to keep the kid alive. If only his parents had tried the same thing this would never have been an issue.

Oh, and I don't try and bait the religious.

Debating with a believer is like trying to play chess with a pigeon.

I care for the boy and his unfortunate siblings.

The moment his parents chose to intentionally risk his life for treatment no better than he already had available they lost the right to any sympathy (and freedom IMO).

Uber FAIL. You claimed attempted murder. With a little more tact..and a little of a "thunk", this thread could have proven very useful and enlightening. It has degernated into everything you had hoped for. Thing is, rarely on here does anyone stand up to you !

I stand with the professionals who were caring trying to keep the kid alive. If only his parents had tried the same thing this would never have been an issue.

Oh, and I don't try and bait the religious.

Debating with a believer is like trying to play chess with a pigeon.

You and I know that is 100% pure and utter bull****. You knew exactly what you were doing here..

Uber FAIL. You claimed attempted murder. With a little more tact..and a little of a "thunk", this thread could have proven very useful and enlightening. It has degernated into everything you had hoped for. Thing is, rarely on here does anyone stand up to you !
It was. They were told very clearly that taking the kid away from the hospital like that was very dangerous. They did it anyway - that's far too much knowledge for manslaughter in my book.

You and I know that is 100% pure and utter bull****. You knew exactly what you were doing here..
It's really not. The religious don't need baiting.

If you want disagreement from someone religious you can just use a thread title like "Gay people are people too" or "Women should have equal rights to men" or even "Choirboys are allowed to say no".

Bringing something technical like medicine into it is just massive overkill. This thread is to make the point that idiot parents should not be able to override the decisions of medical professionals and should be imprisoned if they try to. Nothing more, nothing less - you're chasing your own shadow if you see any more in it.

It was. They were told very clearly that taking the kid away from the hospital like that was very dangerous. They did it anyway - that's far too much knowledge for manslaughter in my book.

If that is your 100% stone cold belief you now need to phone your local police to make a report. Again, record that conversation...the silent eyes here are dying to listen to that.

Make ...the... Call !

It's really not. The religious don't need baiting.

If you want disagreement from someone religious you can just use a thread title like "Gay people are people too" or "Women should have equal rights to men" or even "Choirboys are allowed to say no".

Bringing something technical like medicine into it is just massive overkill. This thread is to make the point that idiot parents should not be able to override the decisions of medical professionals and should be imprisoned if they try to. Nothing more, nothing less - you're chasing your own shadow if you see any more in it.

That's it...let it all out..rid your soul of all your hate...and educate the class.

If that is your 100% stone cold belief you now need to phone your local police to make a report. Again, record that conversation...the silent eyes here are dying to listen to that.

Make ...the... Call !
They've made their decision not to prosecute along with the rest of the uninformed public.

That's my last response to you here, it's getting incredibly tedious and I've forgotten why I even tried to convince you of my motives in the first place. It really doesn't matter to me what you think and I get the impression it's bothering you more than it should.

Back