• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Japhet Tanganga

Fantastic showing from him. In a way the most impressive part of that performance is that it's not a surprise.

Let's not send him out on loan to Turkey shall we? Not all our games will be like this one, but I can't imagine him not getting games under Nuno now.

With PL, Europe and cups, he'd get enough games as one of two RBs in order to continue to develop; I dont think he needs to go on loan. Question I think is whether we look to sell both senior RBs (and can find buyers) and replace those two with one RB, or just sell Aurier

Why was he subbed? I thought that was a weird one. Doherty did OK to be fair but I didn't see a good reason for the sub.

Why was he subbed? I thought that was a weird one. Doherty did OK to be fair but I didn't see a good reason for the sub.

Very strange one and seems he was more surprised than anyone. Maybe he was tiring because with 5 mins to go, you could see some tired legs in our side even though they all kept going.

Very strange one though.

Sterling and Grealish diving everywhere to no avail. What was the deal with the ref calling Lloris over? Our boy being mean to the City players by taking the ball off them?

I think it was really smart

- He'd put in a huge performance, he's been a bit unlucky with injuries (last 5-10 minutes, tiring, could tweak something)
- It gave him the opportunity to get a standing ovation he will never forget in his lifetime

Brave call by Nuno, turned out brilliant.

Back