• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

Date: 29th January
ITK: JJetset
Player: Nilmar
Probability: 8/10
Source/Status:
Info: "we have been offered Nilmar in return for Gio"

[Update 48] Archibald on SO re Swap Shop
Never am i cryptic but it could be time for Swap shop at Villareal!

Then. In reply to question Nilmar for Dos Santos?
few others in the offing
no idea on permits or progress or if will happen!

rossi not involved..

Guzman? Balero? other names but we will see

Pepe to Chelsea, never before has a player and a club been so well suited together, its a c*nts match made in heaven

So true. Good player though despite all his antics, would be a pretty good upgrade for them if it happens. Could see it happen too as Real might want to get rid of Pepe before he completely Liverpools their reputation.

Not long to go until the end of the window, but then again i'd be willing to bet that more happens in these three days then has happened in the rest of the month.

Owen Coyle has confirmed Bolton have made an approach over Zaha and that Sunderland enquired about Kevin Davies.

I like the look of Sessegnon but don't think Sunderland would let him leave for less than ?ú15m.
As someone said earlier, Victor Moses wouldn't be too shabby a puchase. Good on both wings, creative and can finish. ?ú5m-?ú8m for him?

Its crazy isnt it?

Tevez is going, its just a case of finding a club willing to pay for him where he would like to go.

Why oh why would City have ANY interest in Carroll though?! There is no incentive there at all for them!

just watched the Feyenoord v Ajax game, Ajax surrended 4 goals... Vertonghen looks very slow, he does like to come forward with the ball though, when the attacker get a ball passed to feet with back to goal Vertoghen is quick enough to get infront and win the ball before it arrives. Several times he has done this surge into the opposing half, Kaboul like,often staying in an attacking role...(probably because they were 3-1 down). The commentator keeps talking about Emirates Marketing Project loanee John Guidetti, scored a hattrick....10 goals in his last 6 games (bought from Burnley).

Guidetti has found his level I think. His 3rd was more luck than skill, wouldn't get that much time against better defenders.

It's not like clubs are lining up around the corner with bags of money looking to sign Pav. Transfer dealings outside the mega-wealthy lottery winning clubs are slow these days.

I'm certain Levy is perfectly aware of how Pav will be worth less in 6 months than he is now, and how much a 6 month stay with us will cost us in wages. If the right financial deal was available and a suitable replacement/upgrade could be brought in we would have gone for it.

Its worth keeping him until we have a replacement otherwise we would only have Defoe and no tall player up front. That goal against Sunderland made it all worth it.

Despite all his faults he's a decent finisher.

Other clubs still seem interested as well despite how lazy and useless he can be for 75% of his games.

When Pav knocks one in, it frequently seems to be an important goal. Effin Runabout winner vs. Liverpool. This season's winner vs. Sunderland. Crucial second goal in CL first leg away to Young Boys. One against Inter in CL.

But watching him lollygag about makes me think of an Aston Martin with a moped motor.

Its worth keeping him until we have a replacement otherwise we would only have Defoe and no tall player up front. That goal against Sunderland made it all worth it.

Despite all his faults he's a decent finisher.

Other clubs still seem interested as well despite how lazy and useless he can be for 99.9% of his games.

Sorted :-"

When Pav knocks one in, it frequently seems to be an important goal. Effin Runabout winner vs. Liverpool. This season's winner vs. Sunderland. Crucial second goal in CL first leg away to Young Boys. One against Inter in CL.

But watching him lollygag about makes me think of an Aston Martin with a moped motor.

Burnley and Chelsea as well.

Back