• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

is that a legit account?

if we put up 40 million pounds then i believe it.

and you know what....i believe levy would put up 30 to 40 million for eden hazard. i really do

Legit account, but that doesnt make the info real. Hazard is hot property, and all agents are dingdongs, so If we really did have a 40m bid accepted his agent would be whoring it all over the world to get the best deal for himself then for Hazard himself.

It's simply tosh, as I said.

is that a legit account?

if we put up 40 million pounds then i believe it.

and you know what....i believe levy would put up 30 to 40 million for eden hazard. i really do

The only way I can believe Levy would put 40 million up for hazard was if we are selling modric for 50+ million.. and even then hazard sounds extremely pricey.. Doesn't sound like a levy deal at all, not with the risk involved.

Just to be clear, did the ITK on Gio start AFTER Villarreals President told the worlds press that the deal was in an advanced stage? How odd.

The only way I can believe Levy would put 40 million up for hazard was if we are selling modric for 50+ million.. and even then hazard sounds extremely pricey.. Doesn't sound like a levy deal at all, not with the risk involved.

Agreed.

Levy was willing to sanction a 30m deal for Rossi, 30m for Llorente, and 35m for Aguero so why wouldn't he sanction a deal for Hazard?

Levy has never sanctioned a deal for anything like that.

No official bid has been made to that level that I am aware of.

Levy will not go spending ?ú40m on a player at all until we can actually afford it. That being a regular CL outfit in a giant stadium, or rich from selling Modric/Bale for ridiculous money.

One of his famous "up to" deals that could top out at ?ú40m? Possibly, but then I dont see Hazards club going for that personally

Levy was willing to sanction a 30m deal for Rossi, 30m for Llorente, and 35m for Aguero so why wouldn't he sanction a deal for Hazard?

this. most definately this

we dont need to generate transfer fees, we arent broke. we dont need to sell before we buy..we spend money on assets and those forcasted with high returns we put the money out there

hazard doesnt even play in modric's position anyway. and yes i have seen hazard play, and i've seen people assess him and use him as an example as to how to play, this before his name blew up in a big way

The bid for Aguero was 38.5m and was rejected. I remember some Atletico board member was on Revista explaining how exactly Atletico could reject a bid that met his release clause.

Levy will not go spending ?ú40m on a player at all until we can actually afford it. That being a regular CL outfit in a giant stadium, or rich from selling Modric/Bale for ridiculous money.

One of his famous "up to" deals that could top out at ?ú40m? Possibly, but then I dont see Hazards club going for that personally

A front free of Bale Ade Eden would be pantwetting. Then you can have a midfield 3 of Modric and Parker plus any of either Sandro/Hudd/Rafa depending on who we play.

we tried to get etoo, we tried to get rivaldo (or was that sugar?), we tried to get torres, we tried for llorente and we tried for rossi. i'm guessing all these players would have been record purchases

we can afford to spend 40 million pounds on a player. we've just never been in a position to attract one.

what you're saying is that we cant shell out 40 million for one player. i personally think thats wrong. i think we can

can i ask you what you think levy and enic's transfer policy looks like?

Noone ever denied that we did make such bids either which usually happens.

You say Levy won't spend this, Levy won't spend that as if it's fact but you have no idea what he's prepared to do. Just because he hasn't spent this amount previously doesn't mean anything, the fact we are where we are now could mean he's prepared to invest heavily for those 'special' players whereas before our stock wasn't even high enough for anyone of that level to even be interested if we did lodge a bid.

I have no idea what Levy is actually prepared to spend, just like anyone else on this board.....

The bid for Aguero was 38.5m and was rejected. I remember some Atletico board member was on Revista explaining how exactly Atletico could reject a bid that met his release clause.

honestly speaking, i dont think people understand levy's (not harry's ) policy on player pucrhases. it isnt complex at all but people see just the outlayed sum think of the fee as a flat fee with instant 100% depreciation

they're looking at it like losing 40 million ...BANG. GONE!! thats not how it works to my understanding

honestly speaking, i dont think people understand levy's (not harry's ) policy on player pucrhases. it isnt complex at all but people see just the outlayed sum think of the fee as a flat fee with instant 100% depreciation

they're looking at it like losing 40 million ...BANG. GONE!! thats not how it works to my understanding

To me it's painfully obvious we don't have to sell to buy. Well not in terms of generating money anyway. We MAY need to do it because we have too many players in our squad but if a great player becomes available i'm pretty sure Levy would spend big cash.

Last edited:
Doubt it's true Hazard is not even a target man if we spent that much money on him it would only mean Modric or Bale are gone

To me it's painfully obvious we don't have to sell to buy. Well not in terms of generating money anyway. We MAY need to do it because we have too many players in our squad but if a great player becaomes available i'm pretty sure Levy would spend big cash.

this is precisely my point. all the other times we spent money, we spent what people considered to be alot of money when in fact we were just raising the value of our stock. thats it. plus the amount we spent was directly proportional to our standing in football.

we have been in CL and this season we looked like title contenders. our stock right now is high and people will look at us as a favourable place to go to before they make the ULTIMATE step. kind of like the new arsenal.

if players like Goetze and hazard are available for purchase, then levy WILL be at the table. and 40 million falls in line with the policy when you think of players like goetze and hazard.

i even think that dependent on how well we do this season, if we bought either of those two NOW , we'd make a 'profit' (so to speak) by this time next year

the ;evel of players we attract rises with how well we do. the speculative risk to possible return also goes up the better we do

the rumour could be flimflam... most probably..but not because of the money. i think thats not correct

So I am suppose to believe that last Jan we made a bid for 38.5m (euros or pounds?) which was rejected yet last summer we were unable to buy a striker and we only brought Adebayor in after we had lost 2 matches shipping 8 goals? Yeah right

Doubt it's true Hazard is not even a target man if we spent that much money on him it would only mean Modric or Bale are gone

why? please could you elaborate on that?

what does modric or bale have to do with us making a bid for Hazard?

and why would hazard not even be a target? assuming he was willing to come that is?

Back