• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

That is one way of thinking I suppose but I think their first year up they are happy to stay up and then push on in summer also the current palyers have done so well bringing in new faces to replace some of them not sure how that would go over in the dressing room?

There is also the possibility of signing an 'old PL head' to suppliment the team, only to find they are shot/knackared/dont really give a care and you end up accomodating them rather than benefiting from them.

There is a more common practice at the moment of loaning younger players from premiership teams as opposed to buying older players. It has the pitfal of the player lacking in experience, but generally these players are of better quality than the club could otherwise afford.

Look at Naughton at Norwich (and Bentley a few years back), Caulker and Mcechran(sp) at Swansea...

Flamengo have signed striker Vagner Love from Russian side CSKA Moscow, the Brazilian club confirmed on their website.
Looks like we're missing out on all the top-quality talent out there :ross:

&

QPR have agreed a ?ú3 million fee with Emirates Marketing Project for the transfer of Nedum Onuoha. However, he has yet to agree personal terms.

:yawn:

Seems like an extremely quiet transfer window, which is probably not helped by arsenal, liverpool, chelsea unsure of champions league income next season...

I'm hoping Emirates Marketing Project will actually have an injury or two come the second half of the season, that'd make it a little more interesting.

Liverpool are said to be looking at a couple of players. Henry is coming over to England this week. Cue deluded scousers thinking they're destined for top 4.

Seems like an extremely quiet transfer window, which is probably not helped by arsenal, liverpool, chelsea unsure of champions league income next season...

I'm hoping Emirates Marketing Project will actually have an injury or two come the second half of the season, that'd make it a little more interesting.

not just income. Players want to move to upward-heading clubs. my guess is, the merry go round will start properly when Mourinho decides where hes headed. Its a domino effect

heh heh, was looking up news on vagner love and saw that I had 'vag' in my find bar.

Are Chelsea moving for Kevin de Bruyne?

And finally, for lack of anything better to post, here are, in alphabetical order, the 32 most searched terms on this forum:
anal bae balotelli benny benoit benoit assou ekotto bike bolt cars channel 4 city cool donkey punch everton films goal hair huddlefro huddlestone mario megaupload mentalist raid rapidshare red bull redundancy scsi simpsons stamp super mario tapes vmware

I now wonder how the Return of the Vice Den will affect these search terms.

No ledley or king, but lots of benny love.

The only deals that seem to be happening are Onuoha to QPR, de Bruyne and Willian to Chelsea and Liverpool sniffing around one or two South Americans.

Everton are selling Bilyaletdinov back to Russia for ?ú5 million, around half of what they paid for him. Seeing as the ?ú10 million they got for Arteta eventually covered ?ú500k for Gibson I don't expecy a spending spree.

Formica's brother says Olympiakos are talking to Blackburn about a deal.

[Update 43] wpd659 re:Update
Who: wpd659
When: 25/01/12
Where: SC

Alrite guys just read through loads of pages about sunflowers and thought i had gone to the wrong site lol!! Gd to hear from POTL and tbh from what i have heard its good things to come next week :)

Been told today i know this is everywhere but just to clarify things that gio deal is not that far from done and he should be leaving england tomoz and medical friday if levy agrees the deal of ?ú4mil and a sell on clause. The only issue i was told was we want the money up front and Villarreal want to pay in installments.

Was told a deal for pav to leave mite be done by monday! But everyday that goes pass it looks less and less likely!! So mite have to wait for a summer move!

Now players in i was told levy is close to agreein a deal for a striker but my m8 ITK said if this is gona happen will be on deadline day! As the club dont wana sell but the player wants to move on!! And my m8 would not tell me who!! But i am working on this as we have darts tonite and after a few beers mite get him to speak up lol!!

Also was told that levy has been told to make an offer to sign Damiao but not till the summer.

Sorry i know it isnt much or a cryptic but it is info :)

----------------

Update 44] peanut re:Gio
Who: peanut
When:25/01/11
Where: COYS

We want more than ?ú4m for Gio. No fee agreed with any club yet.

Alrite guys just read through loads of pages about sunflowers and thought i had gone to the wrong site lol!! Gd to hear from POTL and tbh from what i have heard its good things to come next week :)

Been told today i know this is everywhere but just to clarify things that gio deal is not that far from done and he should be leaving england tomoz and medical friday if levy agrees the deal of ?ú4mil and a sell on clause. The only issue i was told was we want the money up front and Villarreal want to pay in installments.

Was told a deal for pav to leave mite be done by monday! But everyday that goes pass it looks less and less likely!! So mite have to wait for a summer move!

Now players in i was told levy is close to agreein a deal for a striker but my m8 ITK said if this is gona happen will be on deadline day! As the club dont wana sell but the player wants to move on!! And my m8 would not tell me who!! But i am working on this as we have darts tonite and after a few beers mite get him to speak up lol!!

Also was told that levy has been told to make an offer to sign Damiao but not till the summer.

That 'mite' be the biggest load of brick I've ever read.

so he's saying we're close to a deal for some other striker not named leandro? and not only that but will be doing business for Leandro in the Summer??

lols

If he had not written most of that in text speak, I'd have believed it just a tiny bit. Maybe.

taco.

Been told today i know this is everywhere but just to clarify things that gio deal is not that far from done and he should be leaving england tomoz and medical friday if levy agrees the deal of £4mil and a sell on clause. The only issue i was told was we want the money up front and Villarreal want to pay in installments.

----------------

Update 44] peanut re:Gio
Who: peanut
When:25/01/11
Where: COYS

We want more than £4m for Gio. No fee agreed with any club yet.

When did 13 year-olds go to the pub for beer and darts?

I think we are looking to buy but will wait till we have got rid of dos santos or pav which makes sence as we already have a big squad.

Problem is players will not move before the euros and no one will pay what we want for Pav or Gio.

GuardianWMorgan Sources suggest that Eden Hazard is in London and Tottenham have had a 40m bid accepted #AFC #CFC #THFC

Tosh.

GuardianWMorgan Sources suggest that Eden Hazard is in London and Tottenham have had a 40m bid accepted #AFC #CFC #THFC

Tosh.

is that a legit account?

if we put up 40 million pounds then i believe it.

and you know what....i believe levy would put up 30 to 40 million for eden hazard. i really do

Back