• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

January transfer rumour thread

There's some consensus that he used to be a low level employee at Spurs and knows a couple of players.

Monday night he said a striker coming in from left field, wouldn't say who but said he hadn't been mentioned before and was surprised when he was told. Tuesday morning he said Nelsen coming in, Bassong going to Wolves on loan and that Pienaar was staying - ok so he was wrong on Pienaar but Harry did say he went last minute and jjetset's info was from the morning.

Well as we had sold pav it was not a huge guess that a striker would come in, january and all that and no big names moving so say someone from left field is not that great a guess. If he knew why did he not say saha...oh yeah cos he did not fudging know he just wants attention.

Nelsen if he said that was what i would call an educated guess because we all knew bassong was going, i could have written that he was going. Nelsen fits the redknapp brief of old experinced and on a free, not knocking that type of signing.

No big names were moving so it was left to freebies and loans.

Grow up guys these itk are a bunch of attention seeking clams.

Ryan Nelsen, that's a pretty incredible guess, I bet everyone had forgot he even existed. There was no mention of Bassong to Wolves anywhere, it was all about QPR and as for Saha well yeah he didn't name him exactly but said it wasn't a big name or someone that had been mentioned at all, maybe another amazing coincidence. I think he gets legit info - shoot me. I think you're the one that needs to grow up here, having a totman style breakdown over some rumours that get posted from one forum to another. Everyone else here takes the tinkle out of most of the info posted but it's not hurting anyone, except you apparently.

Well as we had sold pav it was not a huge guess that a striker would come in, january and all that and no big names moving so say someone from left field is not that great a guess. If he knew why did he not say saha...oh yeah cos he did not fudging know he just wants attention.

Nelsen if he said that was what i would call an educated guess because we all knew bassong was going, i could have written that he was going. Nelsen fits the redknapp brief of old experinced and on a free, not knocking that type of signing.

No big names were moving so it was left to freebies and loans.

Grow up guys these itk are a bunch of attention seeking clams.

Clutching at straws there.

I think itks almost to a man speak utter flimflam but this jjset guy got an extraordinarily high amount of 'coincidences' right in his prediction.

which would mean that he wants to actually play regularly , plsu if he moves to england why not move to london?

i have to say though, what that does is it puts chelsea in the driving seat...not tottenham.

Well not necessarily, Chelsea have no track record in bringing through youngsters and have ruined quite a few that were once though promising.

Plus theres a lot of uncertaunty there with Romans itchy trigger finger.

Biggest of all is Lukaku going there and making what 5 appearances so far? He doesnt even make the bench so far yet Torres plays and fails game after game. Hardly a ringing endorsement.

from archibald, re: hazard

Quote: I didnt know Harry had been there but there had been advanced negotiations and the player is interested.. I didnt post it as didnt want hysteria as per DMs post above as its not done and money will talk in the end i fear... However there was a chance to get him in Jan but Harry declined( i dont know why) although to tie it up in Jan would have been very difficult. JJetset clearly has excellent info

I didnt know Harry had been there but there had been advanced negotiations and the player [Hazard] is interested.. I didnt post it as didnt want hysteria

Ha ha

I didn't post it because I didn't want hysteria...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Jetset Jamie Redknapp got loads right, he is clearly ITK to some extent

I should have sworn I read a newspaper article at around 2.30pm Tuesday regarding Saha and them speculating that Ryan Nelsen could be the joker in the pack.

Clutching at straws there.

nope, they are all attention seeking clams, otherwise they would say the name rather then come out and give "clues" i have been around long enough to know flimflam when i see it, it is a shame because on the last website they had a special page for flimflam i mean itk and then we had a transfer thread for normal people.

You're actually wrong there, they're not ALL attention seeking. It's the new breed of ITKs that are, but there are a few who quite clearly arent who have been on boards for some years and don't post frequently but when they do it's worth listening to. It's a shame you can't differentiate between the two....

Ryan Nelsen, that's a pretty incredible guess, I bet everyone had forgot he even existed. There was no mention of Bassong to Wolves anywhere, it was all about QPR and as for Saha well yeah he didn't name him exactly but said it wasn't a big name or someone that had been mentioned at all, maybe another amazing coincidence. I think he gets legit info - shoot me. I think you're the one that needs to grow up here, having a totman style breakdown over some rumours that get posted from one forum to another. Everyone else here takes the tinkle out of most of the info posted but it's not hurting anyone, except you apparently.

its not hurting me is it? i just think your a complete and utter loser for giving these people any attention

You're actually wrong there, they're not ALL attention seeking. It's the new breed of ITKs that are, but there are a few who quite clearly arent who have been on boards for some years and don't post frequently but when they do it's worth listening to. It's a shame you can't differentiate between the two....

Been on message boards for years and i can say hand on heart in my opinon they are all attention seeking freaks and it is sad people like you give them the attention they want because then threads like this are filled up with flimflam and people that actually want transfer news like when redknapp comes out with quotes about players we have to search through pages and pages of fudging losers talking about what other fudging losers have said.

So can i ask a favour do not reply to me in a thread again and i will do the same to avoid you and your sad little pathetic rumours, just means i will have to search through pages and pages to get my transfer news about what the manager of the club has been saying.

Thanks for your help in this matter.

I've tried to ask a few times on this thread/forum:

Why didn't we go for Pappis Demba Cisse?
10m, seemed quite a good deal. Anybody know about how he played in Germany? Example, link-up play etc?

I've tried to ask a few times on this thread/forum:

Why didn't we go for Pappis Demba Cisse?
10m, seemed quite a good deal. Anybody know about how he played in Germany? Example, link-up play etc?

id like to think we are in the process of scouting/working on deals for a better standard of striker for in the summer, hence signing Saha as a short term option

Back