• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

That’s kind of out of our hands though, if by pre season the best bid on the table is still this 70m from Bayern then we’re not going to accept it, but if a week before the season starts someone offers 100m+ then it will be tough to refuse it.

Then set a cut off date. Say that unless anyone offers £100m by that date then he’s staying. End of. If clubs are that keen for him they have to pay up now. If not then that’s on them. If they know the fee but won’t pay it we shouldn’t be there just waiting. Whoever signs Kane it’s likely to be their big business of the summer and they should just go and get it done.

Really dont think Kane is going. We'd have seen more momentum in it by now, or him kicking off

Separately, and back on topic, if we were to have Maddison and Vicario tied up by the of June (give or take), that would be a great start to the window!

Really dont think Kane is going. We'd have seen more momentum in it by now, or him kicking off

Separately, and back on topic, if we were to have Maddison and Vicario tied up by the of June (give or take), that would be a great start to the window!

A bit like last season the club has finally cottoned on to the idea that signings actually need to be in the door for preseason and not 2 games into an already started season. I'm not the biggest fan of Maddison's game but getting him early maximises the time Ange will have to get to grips with the existing squad and time to integrate the new faces.

A bit like last season the club has finally cottoned on to the idea that signings actually need to be in the door for preseason and not 2 games into an already started season. I'm not the biggest fan of Maddison's game but getting him early maximises the time Ange will have to get to grips with the existing squad and time to integrate the new faces.

Agreed on Maddison. However we need more creativity and goals from midfield and he'll bring that, and help get the balance of the team and squad better. I also think he'll help keep harry happy and attract new players

Assuming Ange plays the sort of 4-3-3 which he played at Celtic, I'm intrigued to see who starts in the deep role in friendlies

Agreed on Maddison. However we need more creativity and goals from midfield and he'll bring that, and help get the balance of the team and squad better. I also think he'll help keep harry happy and attract new players

Assuming Ange plays the sort of 4-3-3 which he played at Celtic, I'm intrigued to see who starts in the deep role in friendlies

I think Ange wanted him or at least has signed off on it.

Add a CB in next week and it's a sign the club is learning

I’m going to throw it out there, i think Maddison is better than Grealish, i know they play in slightly different positions but they are both similar in the way they play.

I’m going to throw it out there, i think Maddison is better than Grealish, i know they play in slightly different positions but they are both similar in the way they play.

Not sure he's better, but imo he's more directly effective if that makes sense

I'd rather have Graelish, to be honest, seems to me to be an even more skillful player, but Maddison will fit the bill for us. Finally getting the Eriksen replacement we've needed for some time.

I'd rather have Graelish, to be honest, seems to me to be an even more skillful player, but Maddison will fit the bill for us. Finally getting the Eriksen replacement we've needed for some time.

Grealish wouldn't work for Spurs, primarily because (and no I'm not wearing a foil hat) a big part of his effectiveness is getting the foul calls (he goes down a fudging lot), having watched years of Lucas and Gil in the PL getting exactly the same fouls/contact Grealish does but not getting the calls, I'd question his effectiveness for us.

Can't be right, we all know Levy doesn't do amicably.

Any word on how much Winks is going for?

Cheap i'm guessing. Leicester have to pay norwich part of the maddison fee so guessing winks is going there cheap to bring maddisons price down.

Also re the Winks solution to getting the fee down, its another thing off the likely to-do list for the summer

So Maddison and Bentancur as first choice number 8s. Back-ups in those positions being Sarr and Bisouma (plus Devine). Skipp for the holding role. PEH...I'd sell

I know people will say Bisouma can play the holding role but I think he's better with more freedom to maraud forward plus he also has the pace and physicality to be very effective pressing. Hence better suited to the number 8 position

Also re the Winks solution to getting the fee down, its another thing off the likely to-do list for the summer

So Maddison and Bentancur as first choice number 8s. Back-ups in those positions being Sarr and Bisouma (plus Devine). Skipp for the holding role. PEH...I'd sell

I know people will say Bisouma can play the holding role but I think he's better with more freedom to maraud forward plus he also has the pace and physicality to be very effective pressing. Hence better suited to the number 8 position
PEH will be cover for one of the 8s.

Bissouma is better from deep coming out with the ball, that was when he was at his best with Brighton. Think Sarr will also be better from deep but need to see how he develops.

Grealish doesn’t do anything other than fall over, he is so frustrating to watch and is no where near a £100m player.

PEH will be cover for one of the 8s.

Bissouma is better from deep coming out with the ball, that was when he was at his best with Brighton. Think Sarr will also be better from deep but need to see how he develops.

I'm not sure that the deep midfielder in Ange's system has the luxury of that, but let's see.

I dont agree re PEH, certainly not long term or medium term. Just not good enough on the ball for the two-touch kind of football which Ange's teams ahve previously played

Sarr is an interesting one as he has played various midfield roles. I think he looks more like an 8 though

Back