• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

Been such a joy watching him play. He's such an exciting player.

Interested to hear from older fans is he anything like Glenn Hoddle? I never got to see Hoddle play but I can imagine it must have been similar?

I was underwhelmed by the prospect of signing him last season but he's proven to be even better than I had expected. He seems to have really run with the responsibility and pressure that comes from joining a team like ours.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I was underwhelmed by the prospect of signing him last season but he's proven to be even better than I had expected. He seems to have really run with the responsibility and pressure that comes from joining a team like ours.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

He's one of those becomes a better player in a better team.

His numbers last season in a dire Leicester side are quite spectacular, people did the same as when they dismiss Kane's goal output because Haaland in a city side or Salah in a Liverpool side put out more in a single season

He's one of those becomes a better player in a better team.

His numbers last season in a dire Leicester side are quite spectacular, people did the same as when they dismiss Kane's goal output because Haaland in a city side or Salah in a Liverpool side put out more in a single season

He's really thriving with more responsibility. 40m is a bargain in the current environment, makes him signing of the season for me so far.

Been such a joy watching him play. He's such an exciting player.

Interested to hear from older fans is he anything like Glenn Hoddle? I never got to see Hoddle play but I can imagine it must have been similar?

Glenn is my favourite player of all those i have seen in our shirt, he was so good and even on the pitches we had to play on ( mud, sand,etc) he was head and shouders above the other players of that era. The pity for him is we had England managers who wanted hard working players over those who provided magic in most of the games he played.

Maddison is a very good player ( whose best years are still ahead of him) but IMO not at the same level of Hoddle, yet anyway.

Ok so far this season in the prem.

Most assists.
Most chances created.
Most crosses.
Most final 3rd passes.
Most shots.
Most shots on target.

4:35

He is nothing Like Hoddle. But that is not a slight. Hoddle is and probably always will be my favorite ever player. he could dribble, score absolute screamerss but his long ball passes and picking out a striker were 2nd to none.

Maddison has way more energy that Hoddle and pace, gets around the pitch better. Id like to see him score some more from outside the box. I was not really up for us signing him either. But he has turned out to be a steal.

Ok so far this season in the prem.

Most assists.
Most chances created.
Most crosses.
Most final 3rd passes.
Most shots.
Most shots on target.

4:35

My GHod. I just to HATE wrighty as a player, so many songs about him. But as a pundit, I love him. He wears his heart on his sleeve, does not hide that he is a gooner but also he is always fair. His statement in this about the game is spot on. its weird to like him.

Side note:
Kelly looks hot still and 47.

Back