• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

Sorry for going slightly off-topic but is Southgate truly dumb or just playing dumb regarding the moral bankruptcy required to play in Saudi Arabia?
I mean, I'm not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt because he's been England manager for a long time and he seems to be rather brick at it. So my assumption is that he's pretty dumb and couldn't wrap his head around why people could be upset with Henderson. That and selecting Maguire and it seems like you've got a surefire recipe for a nice brick-for-brains omelet.

Sorry for going slightly off-topic but is Southgate truly dumb or just playing dumb regarding the moral bankruptcy required to play in Saudi Arabia?
I mean, I'm not inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt because he's been England manager for a long time and he seems to be rather brick at it. So my assumption is that he's pretty dumb and couldn't wrap his head around why people could be upset with Henderson. That and selecting Maguire and it seems like you've got a surefire recipe for a nice brick-for-brains omelet.
At least he didn't go for the hatrick and bring Sterling back

I’d never really watched him closely before he joined. Had him down as a bit of a fancy Dan, despite very good stats.

But seeing him over a few full games now, what a player. Can dribble, has a trick to beat a man, can pass, scores, is brave in possession all over the pitch.

Just needs to knock in a free kick for us and he’ll have the lot.

How on earth did we get a free run at him and get him for a very reasonable fee?

I’d never really watched him closely before he joined. Had him down as a bit of a fancy Dan, despite very good stats.

But seeing him over a few full games now, what a player. Can dribble, has a trick to beat a man, can pass, scores, is brave in possession all over the pitch.

How on earth did we get a free run at him and get him for a very reasonable fee?
Nah he is brick, ask @Gutter Boy he will tell you.

Agreed, he is a lot better than I thought, and a lot nicer person.
Seems to have matured nicely, despite the tats and punchable visage.

Mate seriously, what has Dier ever done to you?! :D

GB claimed Maddison was a bad egg/bad influence on the likes of Dele Alli whilst saying the opposite about Dier which I’m not disputing. It was more poking fun at GB’s assessment or characterisation of Maddison when he seems like a decent character and speaks well in interviews.

Apparently all down to Solomon

Solomon was good aswell. If johnson is going to replace kulu (at times) that must be frightening for defences due to the pace. Maddison is faster than i realised as well.

As ange said, this is going to be a very different tottenham.

Back