• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

James Maddison

Meanwhile, over at arsemania, they're still claiming Havertz is vastly superior to Maddison.
For comparison, Havertz has 2 goals and 0 assists in his last 20 games....
This is funny ....

https://www.football365.com/news/ma...-ten-hag-arsenal-fraud-havertz-signing-arteta

It’s also hilarious that Postecoglou’s Spurs – having lost their captain and best player no less – play far superior football right now (it’s early tbf). He’s had about eight weeks to prep Spurs and been overshadowed by Kane saga. Spurs should never, ever be looking a better footballing team! Arsenal will certainly finish ahead of Spurs (no achievement) but Christ almighty.

Not going for Eriksen was not a bad thing, he looks a shadow of the player he once was.

Yes, I’ve not watched him particularly closely but he doesn’t seem to be pulling up trees.

I wonder if we’d have got him last summer whether that would have stopped us now getting Maddison. Or maybe Ange would have wanted the signing anyway and Eriksen would be on the out list.

What does Mount do better than Maddison?
I'm baffled that they did not appear to even register interest in Madders

Who do you think will be most like for like back up to maddison?

Skipp is more of a sarr, as seen from pre season.

Hojberg cannot do quick passes and quick darts as well as Madd but he does have an eye for goal (sometimes)

Bentancur ? Or even Solomon?

Lo Celso, don’t think he’ll leave.

Yep and if there are injuries or issues there I think Perisic can sit in the hole and spray passes, yeh there might be a pace drop off but I think with have more fluid options than people realise.

Back