• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

Some wages off the books and a spot in the squad up for grabs? If he's not going to play for us again this season which I think Ange confirmed then seems a good deal for all involved.

I think we're near our loan limit, so - if we want to send our more like Dorrington etc - we may just have to release him, like Doherty. Or perhaps convert Rodon into a permanent.

I think we're near our loan limit, so - if we want to send our more like Dorrington etc - we may just have to release him, like Doherty. Or perhaps convert Rodon into a permanent.

Is there a limit on u21 players loaned inside the uk? I know fifa limits the amount of loans abroad. Also there is a limit for british loans that are over 21.

Is there a limit on u21 players loaned inside the uk? I know fifa limits the amount of loans abroad. Also there is a limit for british loans that are over 21.

U21s are exempt. But we've still used 6 of our 7 permitted over 21 loans - Regulion, Dier, Spence, Tanganga, Ndombele and Rodon.

So we've only got 1 more permitted (for any of Perisic, Hojbjerg, Gil or Sessegnon), unless Leeds stump up for Rodon

U21s are exempt. But we've still used 6 of our 7 permitted over 21 loans - Regulion, Dier, Spence, Tanganga, Ndombele and Rodon.

So we've only got 1 more permitted (for any of Perisic, Hojbjerg, Gil or Sessegnon), unless Leeds stump up for Rodon

Then why say if we want to loan dorrington we might have to release someone? Dorrington is 18.

Then why say if we want to loan dorrington we might have to release someone? Dorrington is 18.

Good question. Friday brain.

But there's definitely a couple of other +21s we might still want to send out (to facilitate summer permanents), so need to bare that in mind with how we let Perisic go. Just to avoid another Doherty situation.

Good question. Friday brain.

But there's definitely a couple of other +21s we might still want to send out (to facilitate summer permanents), so need to bare that in mind with how we let Perisic go. Just to avoid another Doherty situation.

We've all been there. You just confused me.

He was good, never great and probably just cut another 80-100k off the wage. I'll there (they will be paying some of his wages, not all I'm sure!)

A other of those players in 10 years til I'll react with surprise to when I remember he played for us. Like Berti.

He was good, never great and probably just cut another 80-100k off the wage. I'll there (they will be paying some of his wages, not all I'm sure!)

A other of those players in 10 years til I'll react with surprise to when I remember he played for us. Like Berti.

Try £195k! He's our biggest earner, other than Son (and Ndombele)

Berti is a great parallel actually. A great player in his pomp, but just arrived at us a year or two too old.

Math being done is Lloris, Dier, Perisic is a lot off the wage bill
Yea that’s a lot of wages doing nothing all season, must be over 400k pw between them?

And however regrettable it was, Kane’s 200k per week since the summer as well.

Good luck Ivan .. would have liked to see you in a functioning Ange team but wasn't to be.

Go do the Toby & Lucas thing and win something with your boyhood club, much more respect than doing one more milk the money move.

Yea that’s a lot of wages doing nothing all season, must be over 400k pw between them?

And however regrettable it was, Kane’s 200k per week since the summer as well.

More I reckon, I've seen that Perisic and LLoris were on around 190K plus Dier was supposed to be around 110K. Then there's other bonuses on top. Could be 500K plus but those figures are just what I've seen posted elsewhere.

Either way it's good news, doubt he'd play for us again even if he returned in April, any money they pay towards his wages is money saved for us.

Not sure we will see much of Perisic's wage off the bill.

Ivan Perisic leaves Tottenham on loan ahead of a permanent summer exit...as he agrees to rejoin boyhood club Hajduk Split on a 'monthly salary of just €1'

We have probably decided to just let him go over as he is out until about May anyway.

Back