• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ivan Perisic

I think Jota is really underrated, by Klopp even. Diaz has come in and is preffered but don't think his hot spell at the beginning of joining them was any hotter than Jota's and don't think Jota's an inferior player.

Yeah. He was the one we've been linked with. Went to saudi but forsome reason can't get registered.
Its supposed to be because if his sexuality. Which is sad, but kind of to be expected with a regime as barbaric as the saudis

Its supposed to be because if his sexuality. Which is sad, but kind of to be expected with a regime as barbaric as the saudis

Pretty sure that is just a rumour.

Why would he go there?
Why would they sign him?
Why would anyone (agents,club, player etc...) tell anyone, if he'd been caught?

It doesn't make sense to me. An unfounded internet rumour, that people have jumped on, makes more sense.

Pretty sure that is just a rumour.

Why would he go there?
Why would they sign him?
Why would anyone (agents,club, player etc...) tell anyone, if he'd been caught?

It doesn't make sense to me. An unfounded internet rumour, that people have jumped on, makes more sense.

I would never underestimate how thick most people in football are. Whatever the trigger, he's definitely Joey Beauchamp-ed over there

I would never underestimate how thick most people in football are. Whatever the trigger, he's definitely Joey Beauchamp-ed over there

No idea about the reference.

Just think it would be strange to go to a country that wants to imprison you, for who you love. If you have other choices.

The official reason is that they have too many non homegrown players for the leagues rules. He is available to play in their cup competitions and the Asian CL though, neither of which have started yet.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

kudos on the going home bit

Have a lot more respect for players like Toby, Lucas and seemingly Perisic who skip the one last payout to go give something back to their home/original club.

No idea about the reference.

Just think it would be strange to go to a country that wants to imprison you, for who you love. If you have other choices.

Joey Beauchamp was just a player who signed for big money (Oxford to West Ham I think), got really homesick and asked to have the transfer cancelled about a week after it happened.

There was some suggestion they'd pick up some of his wages for the spring just for the dressing room influence/prestige of having him there.

Back