• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK

I've given up on itk the last couple of years. Is there anyone actually with any credibility anymore?

Someone random absolutely nailed the stadium announcement, down to the minute the story would appear (so probably a CMS mole).

I think that's spot on, except Coulthirst or Harrison will be promoted to the first team squad instead of a Frazer Campbell

That would only be because we had £20,000,000 to spend and West Brom quoted us £20,000,001 for Berahino and Levy pulled the plug because he will never, i repeat NEVER, NEVER EVER takes us beyond a zero net spend.

This is music to my ears and is no surprise; I fully believe stretching is fundamental to avoiding strains.

You see players go down all the time clutching their hamstring and having to come off, which is often down to insufficient stretching. It is truly boring stretching all the time, but it is massively important.
Have you ever been to see an NFL game? The level of stretching before a match is incredible.

Ever since I went to the first one at Wembley I've wondered why football teams don't apply the same rules to their players. I know that the quick sprint nature of NFL doesn't quite translate to football, but surely it can't hurt to stretch too much?

This is music to my ears and is no surprise; I fully believe stretching is fundamental to avoiding strains.

You see players go down all the time clutching their hamstring and having to come off, which is often down to insufficient stretching. It is truly boring stretching all the time, but it is massively important.

I'm not bothered by traditional stretching, but using a foam roller cured all my muscular injury issues

I'm not bothered by traditional stretching, but using a foam roller cured all my muscular injury issues

Hi GB.
This is very interesting.
What were the muscular injury issues that you had - if I may ask.
I had similar, muscular issues some years ago.
These were in my fingers !!
I was VERY busy on MANY blogs. Posting bullsh1t.
When I went to see my DOC , she advised me to limit my comments to sensible stuff.
I did that and now I am fine. I didn't use any gadgets like form rollers.
As proof, you can note how few comments I make on GG

;);)

Hi GB.
This is very interesting.
What were the muscular injury issues that you had - if I may ask.
I had similar, muscular issues some years ago.
These were in my fingers !!
I was VERY busy on MANY blogs. Posting bullsh1t.
When I went to see my DOC , she advised me to limit my comments to sensible stuff.
I did that and now I am fine. I didn't use any gadgets like form rollers.
As proof, you can note how few comments I make on GG

;);)

Best ITK so far.

hertyid on andros: He is being shopped around and will likely leave in January.

Breezer on SC: Townsend wants to stay at Spurs however his father is advising him to move on, even if it's a 6 month loan.

Also look out for Sterling being fast tracked through our academy.

Yahaya hasn't been seen at Hotspur Way for the last year.

hertyid replying to windys post: I don't know about the rest but andros is almost certainly gone

windy again: Another snippet. Scholars to be released:
Chris Paul (training with Birmingham)
Armani Daly
Charlie Hayford

hertyid: Soton and WHU are keeping tabs on Townsend. Would expect one of them.

Who: Grey Fox
When: 8th December
Where: SC

This is probably the first and only ITK from me this window, unless I hear something exceptional. We are still interested in SB, but don't expect WBA to deal with us so looking at other options as Trix has already said, Dembele and a Belgian youngster are firmly on our radar, but might have to wait to summer to get either.

We were showing interest in Negredo on a loan basis, but Neville likes him so unlikely now, we still may go for a loan deal for an experienced CF if our permanent targets don't materialise.

Townsend will almost certainly be off in January, everyone around him is advising he should move, but he is still reluctant. Trying to off load Fazio, but not a huge amount of interest in him.

The atmosphere around the club is very positive and there is a real belief we can challenge for the title and not getting at least 4th would be a huge disappointment.

The club would support an 18 club Premier League, but not a winter break and the top knobs think Wenger is mad for thinking we should have one as it would allow clubs like Leicester and West Ham with smaller squads to compete on a more equal footing throughout the season making it even harder to gain CL football

The club is confident about getting planning permission next week and I have been told 2018 is worse case scenario and there is a slim possibility if all the ducks line up we could be in new ground sooner

it says his compatriot. so not necessarily julian green but a team-mate of his.
holjberg? wasn't we rumoured to be in for him in the summer

Compatriot means countryman, so either an American or a German. I don't really know why we're considering this.

yakster: Ighalo - Mitchell/Poch wants him instead of Berahinio

topyid on coys: Bit of ITK. Dont know if he's any good or anything about him. Shillow Tracey going America with I presume the youth team tomorrow for final trial before deciding to buy him or not. Apparently a few decent clubs after him

Trix: As I say mate I'm not sure on the clubs stance or even MP's opinion on the boy at Watford for that matter, but as of last weekend I'm 100% sure his preferred ST choice was definitely SB. Might know more this evening though(post match).

watford would probably want 20 mill for him in Jan.We won't pay that.Next.If we buy a striker it will either be a cut down bargain like a defoe or a player from abroad.in the 8-15mill range.

Of course there is.... Just because one player doesn't make it, it doesn't mean the same fate will occur for a different player.

I just meant we'll get a reputation for buying players purely for shirt sales, to the detriment of their careers.

Obviously we've had two very good American players before, but buying Yedlins/Khumalos/Mabizelas/Todas for marketing reasons really does us no favours.

Back