• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

i wish there was a sikh footballer called singh then signed song

could have a singh song in the middle of the park

There's Norwegian international Harmeet Singh, nicknamed the 'Norwegian Iniesta'. Flopped at Feyenoord and now back in the Norwegian league.

You do have to submit a source to be considered ITK, but after that you're free to post whatever you want.

Ben used to spy on the training ground and badger club officials for info.

Grey Fox has more than once indicated that he knows someone in our legal department.

Ali Z got vouched for by Edmonton today, so he may have a source.

The majority though will know an agent or a player and therefore has access to GOSSIP, yet post it as if it's 100% nailed info.

At least one of those three talks utter gonad*s IMO.

Just got this from my Spurs contact - Pinch of salt as always

As of this morning expect a Dm and CF in before deadline and a youngster( i have no names) expect that is all the balls are up in the air.
Expect Ade and Fazio gone, others may go to some on Loan others perm Lamela, Lennon and some youngst

As of this morning expect a Dm and CF in before deadline and a youngster( i have no names) expect that is all the balls are up in the air.
Expect Ade and Fazio gone, others may go to some on Loan others perm Lamela, Lennon and some youngst
Our very own ITK GHod.

Ohhh... dangerous post. Could back fire on you badly around these parts. ;)

Why is every ITK incapable of formulating proper sentences? Could it be, perchance, so they can wriggle out of it when it doesn't come true?

Is it laziness, stupidity, or a peyote-inspired stream of consciousness?

And why do they always have a stRange capital letter half way throUgh?

Mobile phones are lArgLey to blame I think - info passed on in good faith, so stop whinginG!

ali z: Quick Update -

Expect Ade and Fazio gone, others may go to some on Loan others perm Lamela, Lennon and some youngsters.

ali z: Quick Update -

Expect Ade and Fazio gone, others may go to some on Loan others perm Lamela, Lennon and some youngsters.

That looks familiar

Last edited:

Are you ali z or were you copying their post?

Back