• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Andrew SmithSan Diego Tottenham Hotspur Supporters

"Good evening guys.

As you may have noticed from my profile I live in Gateshead. I've been to a sportmans dinner this evening which was arranged through Dunston UTS (they won the FA Vase a couple of years ago). One of the gusts was Ossie Ardiles! I've had a bit of crack with Ossie and asked him about Lamela. He's told me this evening that Lamela is a done deal to Inter for 20 Million! At that point he wiped his brow and said "Phew". i was quite surprised as he always bigged Lamela up when i've heard him speak about him.

I'm not claiming to be ITK but if someone like Ossie tells you something you believe him!

I do have photographic evidence of being with him this evening."

Well if he is nowhere near the squad today then we shall see...

He'll be involved today irrespective IMO

- Eriksen is out
- Townsend, Pritchard and Nigel are just returning from injuries
- Son has no work permit

Therefore Lamela, Chadli and Dembele are our only available AMs, unless Poch throws in Onomah.

Ossie clearly been watching the Totaliser. Who can blame him.

With 20m on the table I cannot believe for one moment he would be starting and we would risk an injury

Alli will likely start. And Njie and procthard on the bench. Simple.

Lloris, walker, Toby, Jan, Davies, Dier, mason, Dembele, Alli, Chadli, Kane
Bench: Vorm, wimmer, rose, bentaleb, carroll, procthard, Njie

Andrew SmithSan Diego Tottenham Hotspur Supporters

"Good evening guys.

As you may have noticed from my profile I live in Gateshead. I've been to a sportmans dinner this evening which was arranged through Dunston UTS (they won the FA Vase a couple of years ago). One of the gusts was Ossie Ardiles! I've had a bit of crack with Ossie and asked him about Lamela. He's told me this evening that Lamela is a done deal to Inter for 20 Million! At that point he wiped his brow and said "Phew". i was quite surprised as he always bigged Lamela up when i've heard him speak about him.

I'm not claiming to be ITK but if someone like Ossie tells you something you believe him!

I do have photographic evidence of being with him this evening."
20 milloin dollars? Surely not pounds. Even if he spoke to Ossie, there's no reason to believe he would know. It's so funny how all these itk messages read "deal done". If it's done, then it's announced. I think in best case, some itk get snippets about our interest in a player. Nothing more.

Ossie doesnt know...I know he doesnt know...dont ask me how I know he doesnt know...but I know

Alli will likely start. And Njie and procthard on the bench. Simple.

Lloris, walker, Toby, Jan, Davies, Dier, mason, Dembele, Alli, Chadli, Kane
Bench: Vorm, wimmer, rose, bentaleb, carroll, procthard, Njie

If that's the team that starts pochettino needs fudging shooting.
Walker, Davies, Vertonghen, Dier all need dropping after the last 3 games.
Give Trippier, Wimmer and N'Jie a go and go back to mason and Bentaleb in cm.
Rose NEEDS to be reinstated to LB as and matter of urgency.

20 milloin dollars? Surely not pounds. Even if he spoke to Ossie, there's no reason to believe he would know. It's so funny how all these itk messages read "deal done". If it's done, then it's announced. I think in best case, some itk get snippets about our interest in a player. Nothing more.

Euros most likely. It's what most transfer fees are in now, especially with European clubs

Pardon my ignorance by why would Ossie know?

Ossie is employed as one of the club's two overseas ambassadors (Ossie does N & S America, Mabbutt Africa and Asia)

You'd also expect there to be some personal relationship between the Argentines on our payroll

erik_mauricio_ossie730.jpg

Back