• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Some way of claiming itk fame ! Find some player who got injured long term near end of the season, claim he was bound to sign if not for the injury. Pathetic!

Some way of claiming itk fame ! Find some player who got injured long term near end of the season, claim he was bound to sign if not for the injury. Pathetic!

From May:

jasper:Think fellow patriot/s. Possibilities of at least one/two more. Could happen if figures stack up.

jasper has clarified: Place of Ossie's birth and not Lavezzi.

trix on eduardo salvio:
Heard we are sniffing

jasper on so: Is true [trippier], don't be surprised to see Ings, though not my choice. Good early sensible business, may release the extra cash to get MS, told we want one of his compatriots who is a forward, may be bit complicated but possible though not a certainty.

The Two Cabbages thing still needs to be uncovered by The Goat at some point...if not now, he/she should be made to own up to what was being referred to at the end of the window..

The Two Cabbages thing still needs to be uncovered by The Goat at some point...if not now, he/she should be made to own up to what was being referred to at the end of the window..

Except, they won't, how can you have accountability with an anonymous account?

Lol that stuff was clearly aimed at pushing people to donate to the site. It is so ambiguous it can be used for any deal that does come to fruition later.

From May:

jasper:Think fellow patriot/s. Possibilities of at least one/two more. Could happen if figures stack up.

jasper has clarified: Place of Ossie's birth and not Lavezzi.

trix on eduardo salvio:
Heard we are sniffing

jasper on so: Is true [trippier], don't be surprised to see Ings, though not my choice. Good early sensible business, may release the extra cash to get MS, told we want one of his compatriots who is a forward, may be bit complicated but possible though not a certainty.
Just so you know it, there is a slight difference between "sniffing" and a nailed on transfer!!

It isn't ITK, but it's fun to document. For example we have this nugget :-

Jasper from SO

Looks like we will have an exciting week with ins and outs. Hopefully both forward and midfield covered for now.

It will get to Thursday afternoon, we will all be sitting here still scratching our nuts wondering how we are gonna cope the entire season with 1 striker still

There isn't an ITK that I listen to anymore. I used to think that Jjetset was the most reliable, but this summer, someone asked him if Spurs were signing Alderweireld and he said 'no'. He signed literally about a week later.

There isn't an ITK that I listen to anymore. I used to think that Jjetset was the most reliable, but this summer, someone asked him if Spurs were signing Alderweireld and he said 'no'. He signed literally about a week later.
I'm no itk follower but his situation with Southampton was complicated and it was several weeks before when asked that question so the way it was IMO then was that a big chance he would stay with Southampton .. I think he is pretty much right on everything else though .. This trix guy is fast becoming the new jasper .. Both sprouting all kinds of manure without actually saying anything .. It's funny

Last edited:

Been 3 weeks since he posted anything on Twitter, either he is on his holidays or his "sources" are not giving him anything

I'm no itk follower but his situation with Southampton was complicated and it was several weeks before win asked that question so they way it was IMO was that a big chance he would stay with Southampton .. I think he is pretty much right on everything else though .. This trix guy is fast becoming the new jasper .. Both sprouting all kinds of manure without actually saying anything .. It's funny

He was asked whether Spurs would sign Alderweireld, after Duncan Castles wrote an article saying that he'd agreed to join Spurs and that the transfer was very likely to go through.

Whatever the complications, it would appear a journalist had obtained information, or had a source that suggested that any complications had been overcome and that the transfer was going to go through.

My point is that an ITK is supposed to be 'ITK', i.e. know what is going on from sources within the club. What this incident proved,is that whatever JJetset's links or insight into Spurs was or is, it clearly is not as good as even a journalist. As journalists are accepted as not being that ITK, but just collecting what info they can get and then adding a bit of logic (or just making stuff up), then how can someone so behind a journo's knowledge or insight be considered to be seriously in the know about Spurs at all?

Been 3 weeks since he posted anything on Twitter, either he is on his holidays or his "sources" are not giving him anything

His snippets before the Alderweireld fiasco were that we were in for Martial and Imbula. Martial signed a new contract with Monaco and Imbula signed for Porto. He then admitted he'd been wrong about us being interested in McCarthy and that he had, in fact, been one of our top targets all the long.

Which again suggests that he does not have any real inside knowledge but might hear something hear or there at very best.

In all fairness if he was a guy in the know and involved in some way with club I think it would be very bad skills if he jumped on everything and admitted everything that was going on .. I have no doubt Spurs might have people checking forums for any leaks or info getting out so I'm not sure from his personal point of view telling random people like us inside business wud be beneficial if he gets a name for been right the whole time .. Maybe he likes his job and wants to keep it if indeed he works for Spurs ! Who knows .. Throwing a red herring here and there wud be no bad thing if I was in his shoes .. If he is a joe soap getting info off someone inside then maybe different story

A lot of the ITK is reactionary it seems. They just report what the papers say, but pad it out a little by reporting how Levy and Poch are feeling right now etc.

Back