• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

I do remember reading how he was refusing to play (train?) with the youth squad at RM and had a bust up with Zidane but media/red tops and all that jazz ya know....

I thought it was something about Zidane not playing him in a game. We've seen how Perez feels about coaches who don't pick his marquee signings.

Sounds like he's a spoiled brat isn't he? I'd rather not have him anywhere near our club if true.
Sounds like you don't know ANYTHING about him! He's not even close to being a spoiled brat! He's very likable, down to earth and hard working. It's not his fault that RM pay him outrageous wages.

Sounds like you don't know ANYTHING about him! He's not even close to being a spoiled brat! He's very likable, down to earth and hard working. It's not his fault that RM pay him outrageous wages.

its not his fault, but it does seem he was advised badly regarding this move. I mean, some excellent clubs with a track record of developing young talent and giving chances to them were after him and he/family/advisors made the choice to join Real Madrid? Obviously for the outrageous wages and not for having a realistic chance to grow and get into the team because at a club like Real you are not afforded that time and opportunity

its not his fault, but it does seem he was advised badly regarding this move. I mean, some excellent clubs with a track record of developing young talent and giving chances to them were after him and he/family/advisors made the choice to join Real Madrid? Obviously for the outrageous wages and not for having a realistic chance to grow and get into the team because at a club like Real you are not afforded that time and opportunity
You don't say no to the biggest club in the world. And both he himself and obviously Real Madrid also, believe he will become a regular player for them. How is that being badly advised? It's you who doesn't believe he can eventually get in the team.

If any young player turned down a move to Real Madrid earning huge money and getting to train with the likes of Ronaldo, Modric, Bale, Benzema, Isco, etc, etc on a daily basis I would question their sanity.

too much too soon.

You don't say no to the biggest club in the world. And both he himself and obviously Real Madrid also, believe he will become a regular player for them. How is that being badly advised? It's you who doesn't believe he can eventually get in the team.

I dont think he will. Real will just go out and buy someone instead. They always do, new shiny toys and all that.

Real Madrid are not the decent club I thought they were..I cant understand Bale getting stick
from their fans while at the same time Ronaldo their darling player cant even bring himself
to celebrate one of his goals..no wonder Bale's a better player for Wales!

If I were Bale I would have out ..for how he is being treated by just the fans alone... and to stick his fingers up to his agent and come back to Spurs.....................

wont happen though..............................................

Real Madrid are not the decent club I thought they were..I cant understand Bale getting stick
from their fans while at the same time Ronaldo their darling player cant even bring himself
to celebrate one of his goals..no wonder Bale's a better player for Wales!

If I were Bale I would have out ..for how he is being treated by just the fans alone... and to stick his fingers up to his agent and come back to Spurs.....................

wont happen though..............................................

Would you like to buy some magic beans?

I dont think he will. Real will just go out and buy someone instead. They always do, new shiny toys and all that.

I don't think he will either, but it's because I don't think he will ever be that good. Having the Real or Barca wonderkid tag is not a good thing when you leave them.

jasper on yedlin: Season loan no good. 3-4 months ok. Apparently we will take a very good look during pre-season before we decide. He will also be tried RM.

hertyid: Not particularly groundbreaking but just been texting my guy. He had previously passed on some less than favourable feedback from some of the senior players about Yedlin's ability on the training ground. So in regards the Trippier news, I wrote that it was seemingly curtains for Yedlin.

He replied

"Or Walker?..."

trix: Have posted before mate was told his long term fitness/injuries are a real concern. I think if we could cash in now then we definitely should.

Jjetset on Cabaye: no

on Tevez: have a think about his wages then you will have your answer

on Bolasie: we are not going for Bolasie either

on Toby: Complicated

on Dembele having a future with us: yes but up to him to prove it

Can we gave a glossary of favourite ITK expressions?

"Complicated "= I have no idea but it sounds like I'm aware of all the dynamics surrounding the situation.

Can we gave a glossary of favourite ITK expressions?

"Complicated "= I have no idea but it sounds like I'm aware of all the dynamics surrounding the situation.

Southampton have a clause in his loan. Just to get involved we have to outbid them with 3million I believe.

Southampton have a clause in his loan. Just to get involved we have to outbid them with 3million I believe.
Was something like that.... I think Southampton can have him for £7 million, but if Athletico sell him to somebody other than Southampton then they have to pay Southampton £2 million. I assume Athletico wouldn't do such a thing out of the goodness of heir own hearts so they would want some sort of sweetener.

Of course we have no idea of whether Southampton want to pay the £7 million and keep him and, if they do, no idea whether the player would agree to a move there. I guess Athletico could also keep him themselves or sell to another club for a fee in excess of £9 million (I would say the player's value in the market is probably more like £12 to £15 million).

I really don't get the Alderweireld thing at all. He's as slow as Fazio, but without offering the aerial dominance.

He's kind of a solid alrounder, but we already have 3 better CBs than him (possibly 4 - I've not seen Wimmer play yet).

JJetset on Kondogbia: ha ha now they are just blatantly making stuff up!! shelvey too !!

trix on MS: He is still 100% our primary target.

jasper on kongdogbia: Agent and media bs. No truth in it as far as I know.

Grey Fox:

My man is going to the Caribbean for a couple of weeks so this will be my last itk for a few weeks ;)

To quote "Hugo will be playing for the away team on the 8th"

Bentaleb certain to sign contract, Trippier tick, apparently we have offered Southampton the asking price for MS so up to him now!

Club confident of getting our targets and the scouting team are at the under 21s in force.

Jasper on SO on The Blame game (Re recent signings)

ENIC to blame. Baldini as some may know was put in a very awkward political situation to keep fans happy. Bale sale they knew the reaction it would have, and Baldini was handed that task which did not follow the normal course of scouting and signing players as they were use to. Barnett the agent of Bale was very instrumental in 2-3 signings we got in couple seasons prior and was very pally with DL. This was discovered allegedly after the events. Believe it was Baldini who suggested Poch and new setup.

Jasper on SO re Schneiderlin (The first bit is about Alex Song)

Too many off field issues. We WILL soon know with MS. Club backed manager here.

And on being asked if their was any truth in @Grey Fox 's info

Yes

edmonton:
I don't usually post player stuff as it changes so quickly but the bit from Grey Fox about Hugo not being sold is true.

jasper on MS: I am confident but you never know what can happen, as we found with William amongst others who we thought we had in the bag.

Back