• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

If we end up coming out of the summer with players like Imbula, Martial, Wimmer, Werner and Linetty then I'll be pretty happy. We have some good young home grownplayers in our team already, along with a few more coming through the academy. Supplementing them with hot prospects from around Europe already playing top tier football is a policy that I would be happy with us taking.

jasper on salah etc: Very difficult one to do as chelskum will not do business with us. We were very close before he went there. Miracles happen, and truth in Bolasie, but not at price they want. His agent playing a blinder by looks of things. Don't believe clubs have actually engaged.

trix: Have heard no truth in the Bolasie rumours at all, but I guess we will see.

I wonder if we are just 'acting' like we want to bid for Bolasie - to get our targets who are dithering to make up their mind (i.e. showing that we wont wait forever)

the Bolasie speculation wont go away

obviously he is an inverted winger, has very good delivery into the box, has the ability to run with the ball and beat an opponent.

I dont remember exactly but where did Lallana play on the pitch for Poch? Might Poch want to use Bolasie in the same way?

It's been a while since we've had a player that's more entertaining than effective. We've had a few, dalmat and atouba springs to mind, but I think we have moved on from these kind of signings.

Now we'll probably sign him tomorrow...

I'm with the rest of you, Bolasie has neat tricks and would give most defences something to think about, but offers little in the way of goal threat.

He still has that X factor though, something we Desperately need. Someone who can beat players one on one with skill, because when teams defend deep against us someone like him is your only hope of unlocking teams....

He still has that X factor though, something we Desperately need. Someone who can beat players one on one with skill, because when teams defend deep against us someone like him is your only hope of unlocking teams....

It's simply the Wanchope factor.

Townsend's far more effective - it's just shiny new toy syndrome

Come on gutterboy.

Townsend simply isn't effective for Us despite his strengths

I'm sure Townsend will have a good career at a mid table side much like the wingers have at Swansea

However Bolassie is at that kevel too

He is quick and does some crazy skills that he doesn't even know he is doing but his end product hasn't been good enough consistently

We need wide players to be at 7.5 out of 10 not 5 one game and 8 the next

Back