• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Photo probably is nothing, looks like a shopping trip at most and he is with another Sainsts player - Jos Hooiveld - suggesting it#s just two mates out.

I wish that you would quote sources GB, it would make it so much easier to work out whether something is bull**** or not.

Sorry. It's almost always from Hotspur Related - the guy is an absolute machine for instantly aggregating anything to do with the club

This photo was originally posted by @ConnorArmstrong, but he's deleted it now because of the **** it was stirring.

Schneiderlin spotted in London today (with luggage), hopefully out looking for a new flat:

Bu8GP3tCcAI0RRN.jpg

Thats Waterloo Station by the looks of it, the connecting tunnel between the Jubilee Line and the South Bank entrance. So he is probably sightseeing as I doubt he would be looking at property in the Westminster area.

Thats Waterloo Station by the looks of it, the connecting tunnel between the Jubilee Line and the South Bank entrance. So he is probably sightseeing as I doubt he would be looking at property in the Westminster area.

maybe he was off to meet Levy in a secret location

How can you tell from that pic it's Waterloo station? I've travelled on the tube almost daily for 20 years and wouldn't recognize that! What's the give away there that it couldn't be a number of other stations?

If your right I'm impressed but with a touch of pity mixed in! ;)

How can you tell from that pic it's Waterloo station? I've travelled on the tube almost daily for 20 years and wouldn't recognize that! What's the give away there that it couldn't be a number of other stations?

:lol:

I walk that route everyday unfortunately and I have somewhat of a photographic memory. I may be wrong so in true ITK fashion "take it with a pinch of salt" :lol:

Now I'm doubting it, on the way home I will strike a similar pose and get a comparison pic

Waterloo is where the train from Southampton will have arrived. He could have got the underground/a taxi to anywhere in London from there.

Apparently all the tube stations have unique tiling patterns/designs. It was done for the benefit of illiterate Victorian/Edwardian workers, so they knew where to get off.

I could be sat across from Schneiderlin on the tube for the length of the Picadilly line and still not recognised him

So...he's been in London for at least 14-15 hours now. Surely enough time to get from Waterloo to Spurs lodge, sign a contract and have a welcome drink? 8-[

Apparently all the tube stations have unique tiling patterns/designs. It was done for the benefit of illiterate Victorian/Edwardian workers, so they knew where to get off.

I did not know that, interesting. Shows how much attention I pay when I get down the drain!

Back